WTB '88 CR500 Gas Tank Fighting Red

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
AdamN

WTB '88 CR500 Gas Tank Fighting Red

Post by AdamN »

Hi all,

just got my new '88 and the tank has a few cracks on the left side. They aren't leaking yet, but I just don't trust them. So I am looking for a nice OEM '88 tank to replace it. Don't want an oversize one just a stock one. If you have one you would part with, or if you know where there is a good one, then please let me know. There is good dollars waiting for one. I even have an address in Colorado you can ship to so you don't have to send over here to Sydney. Hopeing someone can help.

Cheers Adam.
Last edited by AdamN on April 12th, 2012, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

PM sent
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

I cannot find the tank. I got it 2+ yrs ago when I bought my '91. The guy I bought the bike from bought a tank off ebay for an '88 and it was obviously the wrong tank for a '91 but he threw it in anyways with the bike. I do not remember getting rid of the tank and I am not sure how in the hell I could lose it. It was in pretty good shape so I will keep looking for it.
AdamN

Post by AdamN »

Thanks for your help mate, if it turns up I will certainly be interested.

Cheers
Adam