Funeral Diesel Burnouts

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
hoofarted

Funeral Diesel Burnouts

Post by hoofarted »

In a newsletter I receive.

Ford vs Chevy

Ford:

Ford:

Chevy:

The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

There is a small town in manitoba called Austin. Every year in late june they have an antique tractor reunion that we always go to. At 1pm each day of the reunion is a parade past the grandstands featuring aevery moveable piece of equipment in the facility. I did a burnout in the town of Austin (1 mile north of the museum) and i did such a good job they pulled the fire trucks out of the parade to go see what was happening, hahaha!!!!
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

July of 02, my buddy was killed on his Harley. A month before my wedding. After the funeral, with cops in full view, about 100 of us rode our bikes to his house 10 miles away to hold the "after" memorial get together. The catch being that, at least 30 of us were on motocross bikes. Cops didn't even blink. That may have had something to do with the fact there were a couple of "patched" bikers there, but still. Thought it was cool the cops let us do our thing. Me in a dress shirt, pants, Alpinestars, and tie flappin back over my collar on my CR500.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Cool shit scoot :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok