A/F Pipes....

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

He has had the bike for awhile. He has a protoype pipe partially fabricated. We are riding the bike this weekend and will be returning it after the weekend. He will finish the pipe and make some fittings on another bike. Once that is complete, he will have patterns for additional pipes.
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

did this fall over, or can the bloke do the exhaust
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

After a considerable amount of time at his shop, the pipe was at a pertial mockup stage. We needed the bike for the 2stroke race at Glen Helen, so we took it and used our FMF pipe. After the race, I thought if he had interest, he would contact me. I stopped by the other day and he said he had been busy and I could bring it by if I wanted too. I will get the bike ready to drop off again and see how it goes.
torker

Post by torker »

It seems to me he can build great looking custom pipes, drag pipes, etc. I'd like to get an in-frame drag pipe for my project. Question is... Can he build it for the 500 steelie? And how would it work compare to the best (for the purpose), readily available pipes? Will the price still be in the $275 range? Will I be able to use my FMF silencer? I'd be really interested.
Unless this thread is dead... :shock:

TORKER.
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

If I am not mistaken, he makes a pipe for the steel 500. You can contact him at Patriot Exhaust in Placentia, Ca.
Algava

Post by Algava »

Kind of an old thread but what happened to the 125 converion pipe, did anyone get one done.
What about the SH pipes ?
Al
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

The work fell thru at Patriot. He had my 125 conversion for a number of weeks and only had a partial pipe tacked together. I have seen him a couple times since I took my bike and he seems to have little interest in building pipes for the AF's. Maybe if some else approaches him on them, it may spark his interest again.
Algava

Post by Algava »

cmotodad wrote:The work fell thru at Patriot. He had my 125 conversion for a number of weeks and only had a partial pipe tacked together. I have seen him a couple times since I took my bike and he seems to have little interest in building pipes for the AF's. Maybe if some else approaches him on them, it may spark his interest again.
Probably got busy with more $$$ stuff, I'll call Sh and see if they have anymore.
Thanks
Slabman

GEN III 125 conversion pipe

Post by Slabman »

Any word on the GEN III 125 Conversion Pipes? I'm about to that point.