Peterson Hillclimb Championship Party!

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Peterson Hillclimb Championship Party!

Post by AlisoBob »

Robie was nice enough to invite me and the wife, the Lewis Clan, and some of my Speedway friends ( Scotty Brant, Rick Wells, Kelly Inman ) to help celebrate his well earned 2007 Championship.

A great time was had by all!!! Good food and monster drinks flowed... some great speeches were made, and kick ass Kart Racing was the high point of the evening.

Robie had some of his bikes on display too... I was supposed to get photos, but spent the night blabbing to who ever would listen.... Sorry!

I think it was Troy Lewis who shot this video... These karts are electric... 20 h.p. ... they pull pretty hard. Even with me in them!

Robie told me the 2008 season is shaping up, and the plan is to get Hillclimbing into the "X Games" at some point.

In the near future I will be supplying you guys with Email / Fax numbers to show support for the Hillclimbers, and try to get this "X Games" exposure fast-tracked... Hillclimbing would be a slam dunk for the games.

Thanks again Robie... everyone I spoke to had a great time!!!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

RP is a good dude.
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Thanks, you guys rule! It was alot of fun last night and we ended up staying til about 12:00, I feel like a wet noodle this morning. The last race that Jay and Bob were in was awesome. :lol: Ill keep ya posted for the next one and we need to go for a ride this winter. Appreciate the support!

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Been out at Dumont the last 4-days so I dident have time to post .
thanks for the invite Robbie we all had a blast and are looking foreward to doing some riding with you in the desert
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

We will be heading out to the property this Friday night in Lucerne to celebrate Bret's B-day and do a little riding. C'mon out if your around!

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

It looks like I will be working this weekend, let me know next time you head out