no way

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
2strokeforever

no way

Post by 2strokeforever »

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Been wanting to know more about Ligers for a while now. :D
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2gofast is on board here, we'll be a little more welcoming....

:roll:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Wow that did'ent take long.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

hoofarted wrote:Been wanting to know more about Ligers for a while now. :D
X2, I am just waiting to see all the other parts getting made for these.
I dont need another bike but would spend some $$ to get this set up .
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I don't think anyone has to worry about walking on eggshells here :lol:
Welcome Calvin!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Kuma wrote:I don't think anyone has to worry about walking on eggshells here :lol:
Welcome Calvin!
Yup.
The trick here is don't get butthurt by the truth. :wink:
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

Holy shit, I think Armpump must be making too much cash from his site sponsors.

That thread over at Armpumps place should be an object lesson on how to shoot yourself in the foot and chase off your members.

2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

even if he was advertising no one makes anything comparable so the extremely important sponsors :roll: arnt loosing anything

the way i look at it is hes doing everyone a huge favor by taking the time to make more stuff available to us
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

AlisoBob wrote:2gofast is on board here, we'll be a little more welcoming....

I have never met either Bob or Tracy but I must say that I visit this site a couple times a day rarely visit the other site and it has to do with the site admin on each board. Calvin's example helps solidify this shit.

Like I said I have never met either one but this is the impression they give me...

Tracy = Profit, ass kissing, dictatorship and occasionally promoting the 500 whenever he is not busy with the first three.

Bob = keeping 2t's alive (mainly 500's) and having fun like boys hanging in the garage. No BS, no beating around the bush, calling douche bags out and drinking beer talking about T&A.

Props to Bob for a running a great site and letting guys like Calvin help Hoon's out without butt-fucking them for it.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

sugarshane wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:2gofast is on board here, we'll be a little more welcoming....

I have never met either Bob or Tracy but I must say that I visit this site a couple times a day rarely visit the other site and it has to do with the site admin on each board. Calvin's example helps solidify this shit.

Like I said I have never met either one but this is the impression they give me...

Tracy = Profit, ass kissing, dictatorship and occasionally promoting the 500 whenever he is not busy with the first three.

Bob = keeping 2t's alive (mainly 500's) and having fun like boys hanging in the garage. No BS, no beating around the bush, calling douche bags out and drinking beer talking about T&A.

Props to Bob for a running a great site and letting guys like Calvin help Hoon's out without butt-fucking them for it.
x491 :lol:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

The sites are different with different rules and different ways of handling things.

I have met both guys. Both ride CR500's, both guys are super cool in person, both guys were nothing but kind to me, both guys are fun to hang out and ride with. Both guys have reasons for running their sites the way they do. Pick a lane or do like I do and cruise both, just respect their homes and live by the rules of the home you are in.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Rhino89523 wrote:The sites are different with different rules and different ways of handling things.

I have met both guys. Both ride CR500's, both guys are super cool in person, both guys were nothing but kind to me, both guys are fun to hang out and ride with. Both guys have reasons for running their sites the way they do. Pick a lane or do like I do and cruise both, just respect their homes and live by the rules of the home you are in.
x491
As you should behave in real life.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:Both ride CR500's, both guys are super cool in person, both guys were nothing but kind to me, both guys are fun to hang out and ride with.
I'm a little more relaxed in person, Trace is a little more aggro...

Were more alike than people think.

Its kinda' like WWF.... People thing were ar war 24/7 or something...
Its all "Show Biz."

This is me, napping on Traces couch.. with his favorite dog on my lap.

Like I said, Trace and I are more alike than most hoons think.... (unless were talking about riding skillz...)

:cry:

Thanks for the kind words from everyone... I do try to keep this place fun..

:D
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Like I said, Trace and I are more alike than most hoons think.... (unless were talking about riding skillz...)

Oh I forgot to mention Bob blows the fricken doors off Trace :wink:

This place is fun, but I'm looking forward to really riding with ya at Pismo instead of riding my mouse on the desk.
britincali

Post by britincali »

I hate all you lame fuks equally....
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

britincali wrote:I hate all you lame fuks equally....
You're just jealous brit.

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Brit hates anyone with more than 80% of their teeth, who also dosent bruise like a 2 week old banana.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

:rotfl:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

hoofarted wrote::rotfl:

Add a green lawn to that list.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

can anyone post a simple, shortened version of whats going on in that thread over there?
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

who cares about that other site. nobody with any importance will ever join there for this very reason. alot of the members probly embarrased as hell to be part of such a sad website and the iron fist of the mods. cant speak up though or you be out the door. didnt bother me when i got booted. was glad to get away from their douchology train of thought.
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

NightBiker07 wrote:can anyone post a simple, shortened version of whats going on in that thread over there?
Well nightbiker07, basically in a nutshell Calvin came on an made it known that it was him who made CPi cylinders for the CR500 and he was interested in asking some relevant CR500 questions, a few people said welcome and his stuff got discussed. At that point armpump basically jumped down his throat about free loading on his site.

Nothing new, it happens quite a lot these days for one reason or another. Of course as always there are some people who seem to be exceptions, like roostie for example, unless he has paid up as an advertiser and I did not notice.

Actually I often wonder when Armpump will just shut that place down, he seems to get more and more prone to fly off on a rant, I suspect he sometimes wishes he had never started that site and over the years it has just become a monkey on his back.

Does anyone else get that impression or is it just me???

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

he should bow out and hand the reigns off to someone else or throw in the towel and shut it down. cant keep out all the idiots. that was the goal from day one and it didnt work. more dolts now than ever before. you can tell that place has worn him down like a old tire. go about his daily routine without the hassle of people not "owning" a stupid particular bike :roll: