Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
2strokekyle

Post by 2strokekyle »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Last summer I was doing work on a taxiway at Hill AirForce Base and the fighter pilots would buzz us like that, once it knocked me right on my ass!!
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

HOLY SHIT!!!!! That was awesome!
2strokekyle wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: Last summer I was doing work on a taxiway at Hill AirForce Base and the fighter pilots would buzz us like that, once it knocked me right on my ass!!

HAFB is home to "Viper West" the west coast demonstration team. Those guys were bad ass to watch before 9/11. After that they had to tame it down. I was on top of the wing removing a 370 tank from my jet and one of the demo birds came from behind and buzzed the flight line in burner and I almost fell off the wing when it startled me. I was the Crew Chief on the 388th FW flagship and I was prepping it for an airshow. It just so happened that my pilot (a Colonel with a line # for BG) came out there to check on it since the demo team had the airspace at the time. He also had his coffee with him and ended up spilling it on his uniform. He was PISSED OFF and cussing the pilot out and I tried to hold back laughing but I couldn't. Shortly after that the low passes were limited to being in-line with the runways and taxiways and they made a few other changes. But before all of that, they did a lot of crazy shit.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

That was pretty cool but, incredibly foolish.
I put that in the same arena with Travis Pastrana and all the guys doing tricks on bikes.
The penalty for failure is too high.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

w0w
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"