FS: 1986 CR500 Roller

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
G FORCE

FS: 1986 CR500 Roller

Post by G FORCE »

I have the donor bike available from my AF Conversion. I rode the bike several times before taking out the motor and it rode well with no apparent issues with the chassis, suspension or brakes. Everything is on the bike except the Engine, CDI, maybe the silencer and possibly the rear tire (if I can adapt these to my Gen 1 of course).

It like to give preference to someone wanting the whole bike but given there aren't many members in NM, I'll probably end up parting it after a week or so. A member was interested in some parts and contacted me some time back so I'll need to get back to him first if/when it gets parted, but let me know if you might need something.

I'd like to get $200 for the whole bike, help offset some of the AFC costs. Anyway, here are the few pics I had when it was a runner:

Gabe

'98/'86 AF Project
'07 YZ450F
G FORCE

Post by G FORCE »

Sold locally.
Gabe

'98/'86 AF Project
'07 YZ450F