seeded mustard chicken + chips + salad

List your favorites!!!
coley13

seeded mustard chicken + chips + salad

Post by coley13 »

this is real quick and easy meal for times your too busy to whip up a proper meal

1kg of thigh chicken peices
1 cup of seeded mustard (mild or hot whatever tickles your fancy)
half cup of honey
can of coconut cream

cook the chicken first. remove chicken once cooked. put the mustard and honey in the pan and heat keep adding the coconut cream until desired thickness is achieved.
then simply put the chicken back in and mix together and re-heat.

it's good with vegetables but for a quick meal i prefer with chips (and yes there called chips NOT FRIES cause i said so and it's my recipe)

if find thigh chicken better because it is a moister than the breast chicken and tends to hold the flavour better but whatever floats your boat will be fine
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

In Montana my 12 fingered cousin makes the same dish, but he uses gophers and squirrels. :twisted:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
coley13

Post by coley13 »

Ported&Polished wrote:In Montana my 12 fingered cousin makes the same dish, but he uses gophers and squirrels. :twisted:
sounds good, dont know how i'd get the gopher to play along. probably wack me in the back of the head with his pitching wedge
britincali

Post by britincali »

He uses the gophers and squirrels as slaves to cook the meal, he also has midgets to do the housework :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
coley13

Post by coley13 »

i thought i'd cook it last night after posting it up. i'd had a few beers but i dont know what i did different but it tasted like crap :shock:
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

coley13 wrote:i thought i'd cook it last night after posting it up. i'd had a few beers but i dont know what i did different but it tasted like crap :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

coley13 wrote:i thought i'd cook it last night after posting it up. i'd had a few beers but i dont know what i did different but it tasted like crap :shock:
Maybe its the Aussie beer. . . ?

Hell how would I know I dont drink, just kinda a side jab from another forum I just looked at. I think it went more like: "and by the way Aussie beer sucks :belch: "
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!