Teem-Trubble vendor status

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:[

Can't build one?
or has moved on to the newest chassis?
AJ, what I meant by this remark is that S/H cant build a bike the way this one was built... It started off a straight foreword AF build, made a few left and right turns.. backed up..... then was finished ( with allot of hand holding)as a "Bling Machine" with allot of custom one off parts like billet wheel spacers and such.

Regarding all that other shit......

Admit this is S/H work, and then explain how this is "Craftsmanship" that should be acceptable?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:If can inspect it and decide it was from normal use, yes i would replace it.
:applaud:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AlisoBob wrote:
AJ wrote:If can inspect it and decide it was from normal use, yes i would replace it.
:applaud:
Yup! What constitutes normal use of a bike that is meant to abuse.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:..you want a 500 a/f tomorrow, brand new, have the cash and don't care about the heat treating and museum peice looking frame, then go to SH... you can wait for several months atleast, already have a donor chassis and/or motor and want the best possible frame, go to TTM. they serve different sides of the market, so why are we all yelling back and forth saying an apple is better than an orange.
Yup.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Danny anyone who isnt named paul

paul it only cost $350 to $400 ship a whole complete bike you dipshit.

$650 *each way* for a frame?
or even whole bike?

it IS a dirt bike ? no company honda yamaha or abnyone else would do what we would do?(if it was true)

"if" what you say is true, which for me is always questionable.
you state the orginasl owner was quite understandbly asked to ship it back ? but dint ? quite strange huh?

sorry the BS meter is your specialty bro.

your the guy putting SH shrouds on your own brioken DIY bike..
did you forget doing that?
Last edited by AJ on April 20th, 2009, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AJ

Post by AJ »

bob
admit your a complete ass on the internet with an agenda..
or we have a mexican standoff.

the bike you're showing,, got any recent photos ?

dint think so,.

is that customer completely stoked with SH?
yes he is.

want him to post? he's a member afterall, i think you've been to his house or on a ride with him?

anyway glad you guys got off mikes back..

lol

try digging deeper on SH though.
its your unusual pastijme,
but hey everyone needs a "cause" or hobby?

:)
Travis

Post by Travis »

I saw a pic of RP's broken frame SH. I believe it was offered to be repaired but it still broke. With thousands of frames how can you think not one can break. Not trying to knock anyone but you see they can break.

Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
AJ

Post by AJ »

travis, that RP bike has been gone over since early 2000..
and it was one of a couple made that was as the first gen 2's
if RP dint want us to put in the billet Y piece..that ALL of the other gen2 have,, then we couldnt make him could we?

early 00 we used the clamshell, it was a bad design.
very very few bikes were made with it,, and i replaced those few with billet immediatly. RP's wasnt because he dint want to,,prefered to fix it himself..or his dad.
we going back almost a decade now?

Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki do not make lifetime frames.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AJ wrote:Danny anyone who isnt named paul

paul it only cost $350 to $400 ship a whole complete bike you dipshit.

$650 *each way* for a frame?

the orginasl owner was quite undserstandbly asked to ship it back ?
but dint ?

sorry ther BS meter is your specialty bro.

your the guy putting SH shrouds on your own brioken DIY bike..
did you forget doing that?
Aj you fuck stick thats my point exactly You wanted the whole bike and at the time it was $650.00 to ship it to you. So at $1300.00 I opted to fix it myself. And yes I have SH graphics on my HOMEMADE bike. So that means every time I go to a hillclimb I advertise for SH for free...
There's a article in RACER X mag that states I loaned my SH AF500 on nitrous to Joe Shipmen. Guess what Aj its not a SH AF500 its my HOMEMADE bike. So Aj you're welcome for more free advertising....
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Travis

Post by Travis »

AJ wrote:travis, that RP bike has been gone over since early 2000..
and it was one of a couple made that was as the first gen 2's
if RP dint want us to put in the billet Y piece..that ALL of the other gen2 have,, then we couldnt make him could we?

early 00 we used the clamshell, it was a bad design.
very very few bikes were made with it,, and i replaced those few with billet immediatly. RP's wasnt because he dint want to,,prefered to fix it himself..or his dad.
we going back almost a decade now?

Honda Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki do not make lifetime frames.
I know, you offered him a fix for it also. I am just showing that frames can break. Regardless of if they are built at home or at a business. The more you make the more chances you have of a broken one also. Glad you offered to fix it though even if he didn't take it.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

WOW :shock:
TUFF CROUD
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote:bob
admit your a complete ass on the internet
I AM A COMPLETE ASS ( with no agenda)

There, I met you half way, now you admit who welded that?

Recent photos? Why, did the bike mysteriously correct itself?
AJ wrote: is that customer completely stoked with SH?
yes he is.
This is where my statement that S/H customers take it in the seat ( and like it) becomes fact.
Last edited by AlisoBob on April 20th, 2009, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

AJ wrote: i'm not saying its not poossible,, ive seen plenty of CRF450's broke ..
Care to share exactly what area of the frame that broke and offer an opinion as to why?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I've seen ALOT of BROKEN, STOCK not modified frames too, honda gen1,2,3 125,250,250f,+450's cracked or broken (i just got 2 gen1's from Cali that are cracked where the frame rail meets the casting at the front), alot of ktm sx85,sx105, sx125 + sxf250's (steel) the lil cuz won a moto on a 125 that almost completely broke the neck off!, and a couple of Yamaha aluminum 450 chassis.

NOTHING BREAKS IN THE GARAGE
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

think about what we put these machines through... I'm a slow rider and I still can't imagine the stress I put a frame through. Hitting a mile long section of 3' whoops when I started too fast and had to finish what I started, flopping around like a rag doll and very greatfull my bike pulled me through it. I'm no pro and I'm surprised that my bikes take the punishment, I can only imagine what the pros put their bikes through.

No conversion is definitly going to hold up to everything, but also the crummy conversions can hold up to quite a bit.
if I were a distance jumper, I'd probably rather have a TTM under me than a SH, but at the same time, none are guaranteed to hold up to the limitations of the stock design.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

dannygraves wrote:if I were a distance jumper, I'd probably rather have a TTM under me than a SH
Gotta' disagree with you there. The SH is a proven product in that arena, the TTM is not. I'm sure that it would hold up just as good but I wouldn't be the first guy to test it. My $.02
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

CR500 4 Ever wrote: There is ALWAYS a camera around.
There was a camera around when your wife got busted and booked with her pimp.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AJ

Post by AJ »

paul ,
you are a talented pro hillclimber.
you guys ware seriuosly whack and break and fix things regularly, nothing but respect.
that said-
no way honda (or any other company)
would ever cover any part of any bike for you,, right?

you bought the bike second hand, you never called SH about it anyways.. if you did this is the very first time in a million exchanges between ius ,
that youve brought it up. and yet it really seems you are talking about the first owners alledged experience? sorry its confusing.

your own home brew boke up in the spars..
a common place to break any bike.and nothing to do with its mods..
but you certainly took the liberty in the past to post that your SH frame broke and showed photos , when indeed it was your home brew with SH shrouds.
if it wasnt your intent,to mislead,,
then you were pretty confused in your own posts back then.
all that makes it a bit hard to thank you , for the postive advertising
the bike may have got at other times!! ok?
is it that hard to imagine?
or hard to image afterall your posts you ay or may not be completely factual when reporting anything about SH?

you even had plans to take your SH fram eto mik eand crush it.. for vids and fun..
though i've no idea if you followed thru.

bury the hatchet, or dont, your call.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

HrcRacing wrote:
dannygraves wrote:if I were a distance jumper, I'd probably rather have a TTM under me than a SH
Gotta' disagree with you there. The SH is a proven product in that arena, the TTM is not. I'm sure that it would hold up just as good but I wouldn't be the first guy to test it. My $.02
At the distance Maddo flys, I would want an AIRPLANE under me!
AJ

Post by AJ »

Bob..
That guy , has a brand new frame.
even though nothinbg was wrong with it except asthetically,
and it woul have lasted the lifetime of the bike,
I changed it out for him personally, he did not have to turn a wrench, or ship it, or spend one penny.
he never cared about that in the first place,and was happy with his bike.
Had tallked to me many times and had nebver ever mentined anything at all.it performed well all these years.
Now it has a new frame,, slightly *prettier* asthetically
BUT STILL WASH welded importantly! ;)
and he is stoked.
of couse he was never actually upset.

wow we suck,,
shouldnt this be in the other thread ? :)
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

When we pay good money for a product or service. We as the customer excpect quality in return, wether it be service or build! We also realize not everyone is perfect and sometimes the ball is fumbled. Would I be happy if my bike was late on delivery or had fucked up welds. What I would excpect is some answers on how we could resolve the issue at large. Hopefully Mike does this and the issues are put to rest. As far as SH, MPS and TTM goes. I say keep building the best bikes in the world and to the pussies on here stirring the pot give it a rest this isn't General Hospital.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote: ...and he is stoked.
Thats all that matters.....

:clink:
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Travis wrote:I saw a pic of RP's broken frame SH. I believe it was offered to be repaired but it still broke. With thousands of frames how can you think not one can break. Not trying to knock anyone but you see they can break.

AJ did offer me to send the bike back and make things right with the frame. I opted not to for my own reasons. Other than that problem, the bike was awesome and I won a championship on it. It was a bike way before it's time back then, in my opinion. There was no comparison to a steel framed stocker. I'm glad there was that option back in the day or who knows how I would have done. :?

RP
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote: BUT STILL WASH welded ....
AJ ( and I ask this with all good intent) Why dont you dig out the ol' stub, and replace the whole tube like Dav-O did here?

I know it must be very time consuming.... is that the only reason?