Our Daily Fight Against Terror

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tayler89 wrote:thestuz

I don't know where you get your information...but you have the right to be stupid if you want!

The way Muhammad recruited people into his new religions was by catering to criminals and justifying robbing and pillaging......as time progressed they began conquering tribes, forcing them to become Muslim or die. While this was going on he was writing and justifying this behavior in the Koran. Make no mistake, Islam was spread my the sword!

You dumb fuck!!!
christianity was spread by the sword too you dumb fuck. i never heard of any muslim crusades. and i dont judge them on what muhammad did back then. im talking about what christian nations are doing right now. explian to me why you just "had" to go to iraq then when you got north korea threatening you with nukes but you leave them alone? explain that one.you wouldn be in iraq if they exported carrots instead of oil now would you.but then you probably got a good explaination for the gulf of tonkin incident too right?
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

thestuz wrote:

I don't know where you get your information...but you have the right to be stupid if you want!

The way Muhammad recruited people into his new religions was by catering to criminals and justifying robbing and pillaging......as time progressed they began conquering tribes, forcing them to become Muslim or die. While this was going on he was writing and justifying this behavior in the Koran. Make no mistake, Islam was spread my the sword!

You dumb fuck!!!
christianity was spread by the sword too you dumb fuck. i never heard of any muslim crusades. and i dont judge them on what muhammad did back then. im talking about what christian nations are doing right now. explian to me why you just "had" to go to iraq then when you got north korea threatening you with nukes but you leave them alone? explain that one.you wouldn be in iraq if they exported carrots instead of oil now would you.but then you probably got a good explaination for the gulf of tonkin incident too right?
I can't wait to hear your version of the Gulf Of Tonkin incident.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:

You dumb fuck!!!
Please pull your head out of your ass.

The Christian religion is totally based on passivity……”turn the other cheek”

Comparing Christianity to Islam with regard to violence is flatly ignorant.

Are there some bad Christians….Yes
Have Christians at times done stupid shit…..Yes

But those Christians are clearly not following Christian philosophy as defined by Jesus and the New Testament!!!!!!! Don’t blame the religion for certain individuals stupid behavior.

Those Muslims who are blowing people up, slicing throats, cutting heads off, ect., ect., are following direction directly from the Koran as written by Mohammad.

To say that Christianity was spread through violence is idiotic. As a matter of fact Christians were tortured and killed for their beliefs. The movement grew in large part underground so they were not killed.

The difference between America and any Islamic nation is that in America we are not a theology…..Religion doesn’t directly run our policy. If it did, we would simply turn the other cheek, be overrun, killed and taken over.

In Islamic countries their religion does not allow for a separation of church and state. They are truly and in every way a theology……Their religion dictates the governments decisions. Their theology/religion clearly states that they are either to convert or kill, and eventually spread Islam to everyone. Given free reign, they would do what they have done historically when not stopped by force, go from place to place forcing their religion on conquered people, or killing them. You would be no exception…Those that you feel so bad for would hack your head right off unless you comply….no matter how much you love them!

The fact that you can find similarities between the two religions with regard to violence truly indicates your ignorance of the religions.

But once again, keep talking.….this is kind of fun!
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Exnav wrote:
thestuz wrote:

You dumb fuck!!!
ME TOO!!!
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

Exnav wrote: I can't wait to hear your version of the Gulf Of Tonkin incident.
and i was sitting here thinking "seriously, this guy is extremely ignorant, and i am tired of reading his dumb ass replies."

people such as him will not change their views no matter how many facts prove them wrong. dumbassedness is just in their nature, and it can't be undone.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

This thread is more and more interesting......
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

yeah well this topic was about a ladies wiew that she doesnt give a fuck about what yous soldiers do to prisoners,innocent or guilty.and as a result, your soldiers get blown the fuck up daily because of it. because they went to a country that had nothing to do with 911!!!. im not blaming them. i just blame the dumb arse attitudes that sent them there at the time.these attitudes seem to be everywhere and i dont try change peoples minds. im just open to two sides of the story.not just following what my side is doing.its funny how a year after the invasion they realise it was all wrong to go there.there were no wmds, no terrorist threat .you can go on about religion and how bad it is, either way i dont care cos im not dumb arse enough to beleive in religion. its your countries war and your countries economy. but unless people wisen the fuck up, your gonna be sitting in silence for another 7 years at the end of jim lehres news hour as the fallen soldiers names keep gettin put up.(dont take that the wrong way).
Last edited by thestuz on September 23rd, 2009, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

TAYLOR 89 and since you know everything about the coverups of 911, im still waiting for your explaination for this- no seats, no luggage, no bodies.just bricks and lime stone at the pentagon. "THE OFFICIAL EXPLAINATION IS THAT THE INTENSE HEAT VAPOURISED THE ENTIRE PLANE". BUT THE PLANE HAD TWO 6 TONE ENGINES MADE OF STEEL AND TITANIUM ALLOY. "IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR 12 TONES OF STEEL TO BE VAPOURISED BY JET FUEL" yet we are told that the bodies are identified by either finger prints or d.n.a. WHAT KIND OF FIRE CAN MELT THAT KIND OF STEEL YET LEAVE THAT KIND FUCKING OF D.N.A.? last but not least,Dr.steven jones (physics professor,BYU. "FOUND EXACT TRACES OF NOT ONLY THERMITE(explosive compound) BUT ALSO TRACES OF "THERMATE" - A patented brand of thrermite used in the demolition industry in the dust from the collapse of the twin towers. so maybe you can explain to me why shit like this any so many other important facts,2000 degree molten steel(6weeks after the crash),cut support beams etc. didnt get mentioned in the 911 report? please tell me. was it because bush over saw the final copy and had 7 pages edited out of the report? it sure isnt on that gay site you gave me. DUDE YOUR COUNTRY GOT FUCKED OVER HARD AND THERE ARE SOME VERY REAL QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED. please tell me you got facts/evidence/proof more than that shit you served up.its fucking childs play. and no i dont wanna hear about fuckin crusades anymore.
Last edited by thestuz on September 23rd, 2009, 3:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

your site of reference still doesnt explain why there were pools of molten steel 6 weeks after the collapse, and it mentions nothing about the missing engines does it? what about the thermite traces?? its fucking useless. your president can send you to a stupid illegal war , but his administration cant give you all the facts on why lol.
Last edited by thestuz on September 23rd, 2009, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Exnav wrote:
thestuz wrote:

You dumb fuck!!!
and what the fuck is that ment to mean? your from the navy, surely you know all about it. it was a staged naval attack(that they now admit may never of happened, this is from your secretary of defence) and was used to give your president the green light for escalating the vietnam war. but you knew that right??? being navy and all. its not"my side of the story"dude. its fact. :itsok:
Last edited by thestuz on September 23rd, 2009, 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

LAYNFRM wrote:
and i was sitting here thinking "seriously, this guy is extremely ignorant, and i am tired of reading his dumb ass replies."

people such as him will not change their views no matter how many facts prove them wrong. dumbassedness is just in their nature, and it can't be undone.
and dont bother adding dumb arse insults to the conversation dude. add facts. this is a forum not a shit slinging fest. if you can prove me wrong then im happy to accept. but make it fact and not white wash that doesnt answer my questions.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:Image

This thread is more and more interesting......
too right. a topic worth debating. shit, over a million dead, trillions of lost money. we aint even scratched the surface yet.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

thestuz wrote:
Exnav wrote:
thestuz wrote: christianity was spread by the sword too you dumb fuck. i never heard of any muslim crusades. and i dont judge them on what muhammad did back then. im talking about what christian nations are doing right now. explian to me why you just "had" to go to iraq then when you got north korea threatening you with nukes but you leave them alone? explain that one.you wouldn be in iraq if they exported carrots instead of oil now would you.but then you probably got a good explaination for the gulf of tonkin incident too right?
and what the fuck is that ment to mean? your from the navy, surely you know all about it. it was a staged naval attack(that they now admit may never of happened, this is from your secretary of defence) and was used to give your president the green light for escalating the vietnam war. but you knew that right??? being navy and all. its not"my side of the story"dude. its fact. :itsok:
Given your extreme views on everything previously discussed, I would have expected a story about aliens or some shit. But hey, continue on with your diatribe; everyone needs a good laugh these days.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Exnav wrote:
thestuz wrote:
Given your extreme views on everything previously discussed, I would have expected a story about aliens or some shit. But hey, continue on with your diatribe; everyone needs a good laugh these days.
well are you gonna answer the question? its not an extremist view ITS FACT ! but i suppose in the navy your not trained to think, just do as your told right? go look it up, its your countries history. its what got you involved in your last conflict with vietnam and is the same method that got you involved in your current one. LOOK IT UP NAVAL DUDE!!! dont be so daft, you want the truth, you cant handle the truth lol.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

You assume a lot for not ever having met me. I give, you win.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

i wasnt assuming anything of you. just surprised with your earlier comment("my" version of the gulf of tonkin incident). there was another false flag event "the sinking of the lucitania" where a passenger liner was loaded up with yankies, they filled the hull with munitions, then sent her steaming at low speed through a u-boat zone. the lucitania was one of the fastest ships at the time and easily capible of outrunning german u-boats. but they sent her through real slow. and guess what happened...BOOM!, she got sunk(the munitions onboard made sure they all died). hello hello, that was one of americas main excuses for entering ww1.(cos the american public wanted nothing to do with war but this won them over) even though the germans had posted to new york that those waters were uboat territory/war zone they sent her in. war makes alot of money for some people. especially the federal reserve bank and those that control it(international banking cartels). you dont have to beleive that either. but it is fact.im not here to tell porkies :wink:

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

my point is i believe(and there is evidence) that you guys were brought into another bullshit war by another false flag event(911 being set up/inside job). i know it sounds very hard to swallow but if you look at all the proof, its "indisputable"imo. check out "zietgeist final edition" forget about the first 40 mins(its about religion) but watch it and see if you believe there is enough evidence to warrant a new 911 inquiery.i challenge you to that. if you dissagree then i totally accept your criticisim.thats my point here. "in plane sight" is another interesting one but i dissagree with the "no windows on the plane" theory. enjoy.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

you can actually see the colums getting blown out (by all the windows shattering at once in a downward line) during the third second.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

cmon people, a fire did that??? are we that daft?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

THESTUZ = LIBERAL TALKING PIONTS AND KOOKINESS!

HEY, I SAW ELVIS WHEN I WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

tayler89= cant argue a fact without losing it.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.