For sale 2005 TTM CR500

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
honda02

For sale 2005 TTM CR500

Post by honda02 »

For Sale CR500 Aluminum Framed Built by (TTM) Team Trouble Motor sports in Simi Valley Ca it a 2005 CRF450X frame that can be street legal it has been register once before as a Supermoto street legal bike before (It is not plated now).
The Frame Is Powder coated Black heat treated after welding in new CNC billet Y section and new cradle tubing, Custom CNC head stay, all the correct swing arm spacers, bike built in May 2009.
1995 CR500 motor everything is new wide ratio Trans shifter forks everything is new, New crank Pro-X rod, New top end Wiseco piston, Polished compression dome in cylinder head, New Factory complete Clutch with Steel Plates, New pro circuit pipe service Honda Pipe, FMF silencer, Rad Valve, CR250 ignition system, Keihin PWK 40.3 carburetor, UNI air filter, New DID X ring chain and sprockets, New rear tire it has about 30 minutes of ride time on it, Heavy Duty Tubes, New Brakes all new bearings though the compete bike, 90% New red plastic, Renthal Twin wall bars, New levers Pro motion Cables Scott Grips, New fork and rear Shock seals including new oil, Tag triple tree upper and lower, Gripper seat cover, FX Graphics kit, Skid plate aluminum, Radiator guards aluminum, Air Box has side access to get to the air filter no more removing the seat to service the air filter, Motor was built by Ex factory Honda race Mechanic, CRF450X has a larger gas tank than the 450R, Engine ice Coolant, 32 to 1 Maxima 927, Maxima gear box oil.
A TTM he has a waiting list 1 to 1.5 years before you get your frame back at a cost of $2000.00 then you have to mod the air box and bunch of other things to get the bike to work.
This Bike need nothing but a new owner ready to go, never been on the ground never crashed never power washed hand washed after every ride and lubed and looked over and garaged very well maintained this not a clapped worn out junk It might as well be new with only 15 hours on it by Vet rider with over 35 years of seat time not abused mostly fire trail type riding.
$5000.00 (OBO) this bike is tight and right fantastic power light handles great more like a modern CR250, Green sticker Bike good until June 2011

.Image

Last edited by honda02 on January 27th, 2010, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngryShawn

Re: For sale 2005 TTM CR500

Post by AngryShawn »

honda02 wrote:A TTM he has a waiting list 1 to 1.5 years before you get your frame back
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly though, bump for a nice sounding bike at a good price
RideRed

Post by RideRed »

SEXY :cool:

honda02

Post by honda02 »

Thanks just need the money my wife got us in a jam once again.
Just I hope I get rid of it soon.
RideRed wrote:SEXY :cool:

redride

Post by redride »

Thats a sweet bike by far and if I had the cash I would be on a road trip to get it.

By the way not to hijack your tread but where did Mike from Team Trouble go?

He was going to convert a frame for me last year but he scared me off as he wanted $2800 upfront with out me getting him the frame and that was the deal breaker no way.
AngryShawn

Post by AngryShawn »

redride wrote:Thats a sweet bike by far and if I had the cash I would be on a road trip to get it.

He was going to convert a frame for me last year but he scared me off as he wanted $2800 upfront with out me getting him the frame and that was the deal breaker no way.
Poke around on the board a little bit, you'll uncover a horror story of biblical proportions :roll:
honda02

Post by honda02 »

Thank You but I need the money more now than the bike my wife got use in a jam again.
redride wrote:Thats a sweet bike by far and if I had the cash I would be on a road trip to get it.

2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

sell your wife and keep the bike
Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
honda02

Post by honda02 »

I cant aford to pay someone to take her away but thanks for the input.
My friends told me the same.
2strokes4ever wrote:sell your wife and keep the bike
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokes4ever wrote:sell your wife and keep the bike
X2
honda02

Post by honda02 »

SOLD