FUCKIN JOB MARKET

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
BIGGDAD

FUCKIN JOB MARKET

Post by BIGGDAD »

I applied for a store manager position at Cycle Gear a few weeks ago. I just recieved a reply "Unfortunately, we have no positions that meet your qualifications."

I maxed out all but 1 of their qualification questions. I have 25+ years management experience, sales, owned a chain of retail stores, and mechanic experience. So, I guess I'm overqualified. Man, this shit is getting frustrating! :bash:
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

shit i been looking for a second job at night. might join the walmart team for a few extra bucks :lol:
roost251

Post by roost251 »

hang in there hoons, im in the same boat. have a tenative job offer but that dont mean anything, still sending out resume's, filling out apps and hunting everyday. man i wanna ride!! told myself no voorm vroom till i have a job :-(, maybe soon.
RideRed

Post by RideRed »

Some new names to consider:

jobless&bannedcr500riders.com
unemployedcr500riders.com
bannedcr500ridersofwalmart.com
xtremeslide

Re: FUCKIN JOB MARKET

Post by xtremeslide »

BIGGDAD wrote:I applied for a store manager position at Cycle Gear a few weeks ago. I just recieved a reply "Unfortunately, we have no positions that meet your qualifications."

I maxed out all but 1 of their qualification questions. I have 25+ years management experience, sales, owned a chain of retail stores, and mechanic experience. So, I guess I'm overqualified. Man, this shit is getting frustrating! :bash:
Why don't you try to set up your own business?

I think that somebody with your experience shouldn't waste his time...

Find two or three partners in the same position as you if you don't have

enough money

later you'll have the time for apply for a job

or maybe you'll never wants a job again

if things goes wrong...i don't think that working for other is the solution
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
NightBiker07

Re: FUCKIN JOB MARKET

Post by NightBiker07 »

xtremeslide wrote:
Why don't you try to set up your own business?

I think that somebody with your experience shouldn't waste his time...
the only business that would be worth getting into would be the printing of food stamps and welfare checks.........
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.