Pivot Works or All balls wheel bearing

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
zorak-2

Pivot Works or All balls wheel bearing

Post by zorak-2 »

Has anyone ran either Pivot Works or All Balls bearings in their wheels before and if so do know what brand of bearing they are and where they are made ..Just wondering if they are a cheap ass china bearing.

Thanks for the help.

Doug
This site rocks
GEN 4 CRF500
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

ive used allballs in my suspension. after a few rides theres a real little bit of play but theyre ok. as for wheel bearings, just make sure theyre packed properly with grease and theyll last.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

Ive used pivot works wheel bearings before, they hold up good
-Jake

exackery

Post by exackery »

I tried the all balls rear wheel bearing kit >>> personally I thought it was crap >>> the bearings seemed too "made in china" for me and the seals lasted 2 rides >>> the seal lips tore off both sides road rashing (no mud).

Sorry but I give these the thumbs down (you asked)
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I've had no trouble with allballs, used linkage kits in my 02 250 ,03 250,88 500, 91 500, wheel bearings i pickup timken locally cheaper than the kits
Darrell262

Post by Darrell262 »

I am hard on bearings, and let me tell you about all balls.

Complete crap. Low quality bearings.
I kept wearing out rear bearings on my street bike, I figured it was from wheeling and what not. replaced always with all balls seal and bearing kit.

I buy cr 500, rear bearings always fail, replace with all balls,

ktm 300 which I ride all the time always rear bearings go. this year alone I have replaced the rear bearings 2 times now. in 1 fricken year.

I asked dealer I get my parts from wtf gives? I know I am hard on stuff but come on. They ordered pivit works tihs time. Alittle more expensive but so far havn't worn out. I have had it with all balls. I am not going to order them anymore.
98 Cr 500 Steelie, 08 KTM 300
Both sporting Tera Flex 150x90x18 tires.