HELP PLEASE !!! YOKE PROBLEMS

All Boinger, Sub-Tank, Steering Stabilizer Stuff Here.
Alfaman

HELP PLEASE !!! YOKE PROBLEMS

Post by Alfaman »

Guys i have another problem, my bike is an 89 steelie, but i bought it as a bit of a mixed bag partially stripped with S/Moto wheels, i was told the forks were later cr250, but i sourced a pair of 2000 (i think) cr500, because they had they later bottom bracket ( 102mm)so i could fit a Braking 4 Pot Caliper direct to the forks (with a Braking 320mm disc)....My problem is the the 500 forks need a Top Yoke with a 53mm Radius, and the bottom Yokes need to be 59mm, so i bought Yokes from E Bay,supposedly from a 2000 model, and the yokes are too small, bought another pair from a 97 and again Too Small :? ......PLEASE GUYS, can anyone tell me what year yokes are 53/59mm radius, and does anyone have a pair they want to sell, sorry if i dont make too much sense, but my technical know how is S**T :lol: :lol:
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

59 &53 mm for my 01. you need to meassure different cr fork tubes and then match them with your clamp diameter. someone might of swapped/changed the upper clamp set from another bike. meassure other bike fork diameters to dee what matches k.
Power_Stand

Post by Power_Stand »

thestuz wrote:59 &53 mm for my 01. you need to meassure different cr fork tubes and then match them with your clamp diameter. someone might of swapped/changed the upper clamp set from another bike. meassure other bike fork diameters to dee what matches k.
Hay thestuz looks like you made it here :D