Bubba at Milestone for the Fans

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
DesertCR

Bubba at Milestone for the Fans

Post by DesertCR »

Bubba Stewart will be at Milestone (Riverside) this coming Saturday (6/20). I think I may just have to go check it out. Check out this link, dude is badass!

http://js7.com/2009/06/come-ride-with-the-champ/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I got a hook up from Red Bull to ride bikes with him that day.....

Red Bull's Supercross Champion James Stewart will be hosting a Ride Day at the best MX track facility in So. Cal, (and new Red Bull partner facility) the Milestone Ranch MX Park in Riverside, CA -- www.milestonemx.com

You will get to ride the track for free that day as part of Red Bull & James' "thank you" to the fans.

What does this mean? Besides getting a chance to meet James and hang out for the day, guests can also ride with him on the same track, an opportunity that just never comes along - until now.

James has cleared his schedule and will be there all day as a way to say thank you to fans and supporters for all the encouragement during his 2009 Supercross Championship season.

Red Bull will be on-site with the MX Show Hauler and a number of loaner Honda 250 and 450 MX bikes with riding gear for those that don't have it.

You and your guests don't have to ride, there will be plenty of spectator opportunities too, along with some light hospitality trackside by the hauler. Several Factory rigs will be there, including James' L&M Racing rig, Alpinestars, Oakley, Answer and Bell.

Enjoy!!!

Dan Podgurski

Red Bull North America

:twisted:
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

Are you gonna do it? I'd be nervous, probably run into him or something. I think I'm gonna try to make it out that day just to watch. So Redbull is providing the bikes? Kind of funny that they're Honda bikes though.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Man thats gona be rediclous getting in that place unless they allow for camping. and how are they gona control the skill level of others being on the track at the same time. Oh sure most will pull off just to watch.

Hey are they gona have stickers that say "I got passed by Bubba" :lol: