This is most of the cops I have run accross......

Use some common sense ....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

This is most of the cops I have run accross......

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali

Post by britincali »

And the most fuked thing is hes "cleared of any wrongdoing" !!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

that guy is an asshole
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:that guy is an asshole

90% of american cops are....

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

britincali wrote:

Based on ......?

That's bs and you know it. Most are just like any one else, they have values, a good work ethic and take pride thier proffession.

Cops are no different than any other part of society. If 20% of society is made up of idiots then chances are 20% of the cops are idiots. Our perceptions of law enforcement typically are based upon personal bias, and not any global reality.

Edit, that being said, stupid in the vidoe should have spent some time cooling his jets after making an idiot move like that. Can't say I care much about the clerk either.
britincali

Post by britincali »

rabbit wrote:
britincali wrote:

Based on ......?
Personal experience, I know roughly 20 cops 4 of which I consider cool (you are one of em) the other 16 are complete assholes who got the shit kicked out of them in school and are now giving out some payback.

So 90% is wrong, from my personal experience over 75% are dicks.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Cops have a very tough job... probably 95% of the people that run across lie right to there face. Its gotta get old..... real quick.

This guy is an a-hole , thru and thru. It wouldnt matter if he had a badge, a garbage truck, or mop.

Thank you Rabbit, for helping make a good image for the Po-Po.....
ou812

Post by ou812 »

cops are just like anyone else, a percentage of them are idiots or have a axe to grind just like in any other group. Problem is atleast in Canada they carry as a mandate " a duty to decieve" which is a cowards way of saying "I am a lier" . One can't engage with a person who is sworn to trick or lie to you. Ever see Mr.Big?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

that fat bastard seemed eager to get his mace out awfully fast. i didnt see him talking with the manager or doing any simple routine investigating. i had a cop follow me last weekend because i was towing a trailer with my car. clearly he singled me out and drove on the side of me for 15min doing his stupid routine checks, my shizz was good to go and that sorry sack of shit drove off. put this in your pipe and smoke it copper

ou812

Post by ou812 »

The only problem and 99% of all people do this , they give the cop a reason . If she had just remand clam and remand quite she could of based on the avalible taped done much better with a civil claim against him.

Good lesson to all, always remain 100% clam, do not provide ANY information unless the law requires you to and only what is required. A investigating officer is not your friend his only goal is to gather information to be used against you. Your misplaced idea that you can some how save your skin by spilling your guts is simply what they count on.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

And he cost the city 60 grand for what $10 dollars. Course he didn't think that would happen. But ya if she kept her month shut, yeah like thats gona happen. It was a no win situation.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Guy should have been fired on the spot... obvious mental defect .
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Obviously the guy got too old for the Cub Scouts and needed another uniform.

Most of ours are cool, but we got/had a few weenies.

One got his ass knocked the f**k out by me one night at a local watering hole. Off duty badass barkin up the wrong tree.

Some just think they are "above" the law, and no matter whether or not they're on duty or not, can do as they please. The first mistake was the shove. The second mistake was doin it again. And no, they didnt arrest me. We all just decided it was in everybodys best interest to forget about it, more so for his sake. Shortly after, he was no longer with the force
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"