other site

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

I'm not going to single anyone out in paticular, but i wonder how much of this shit talking would go on face to face. Everyone likes to hide behind the keyboard this gets a little sickening :evil:
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

mike hunt wrote:I'm not going to single anyone out in paticular, but i wonder how much of this shit talking would go on face to face. Everyone likes to hide behind the keyboard this gets a little sickening :evil:

Hey man bring it on. When in person I tend to be the same way, and I'll stand behind it!
MICK

Post by MICK »

bodger wrote:Hey mick I thought you were against gay bashing.
I am. But I'll also call out a punk when I see one. That be you kiddo...
bodger wrote:No comment about the people owed cash would like you to get off the case.
And who would that be?? Everyone owed cash/parts deserves to stand up freely and be heard. Guess what? You're not apart of that crowd nor do you speak on their behalf. I haven't said one derogatory word towards any man who's currently doing business with TTM. My beef is with you side show clowns that think you have a voice in the matter.
bodger wrote:Bet rickj is having a great laugh.
You didn't register here as rick james, that's the other site :roll: So you tell me, are you laughing??

I can't wait until rick james bodger registers "rickj" here under his sister's email address to prove me wrong. :rotfl:
mike hunt wrote:I'm not going to single anyone out in paticular
No Mike you gotta single guys out here! That's the beauty of the banned site. If you think I'm all talk and no walk then speak it!! When you read member's posts after so long you'll learn to recognize who's legit and who's bullshitting to fit in. This site knows that more than any other.
Last edited by MICK on May 25th, 2009, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Fuck ya Baze nice to know not everyone is a shit talker! I stand behind what i say as well. No bs just a straight shooter!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

mike hunt wrote:Fuck ya Baze nice to know not everyone is a shit talker! I stand behind what i say as well. No bs just a straight shooter!

:clink: Right on Mike!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Somebody pm a Mod at Tracys and get the IP address for RickJ....

I'll compare it to all the posters here.... and find out who it is.....
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Mick your right about style, and you can pick who is for real and who is not. :wink:
So far I know you are doing a perfect job. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Like Ive said before you have got the situation sussed perfectly. :headbang: :woot:
Travis

Post by Travis »

AlisoBob wrote:Somebody pm a Mod at Tracys and get the IP address for RickJ....

Uh Oh!! Someone's about to :shtf: Please post the results Bob.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
bodger

Post by bodger »

AlisoBob wrote:Somebody pm a Mod at Tracys and get the IP address for RickJ....

Ah it’s witch-hunt time.

Careful Bob you might not like the answer if it turns out to be one of your buddies, or someone owed cash and the anonymous name is to protect you from embarrassment. Just saying, “can of worms”

Anyway another good example of why people should be careful how much personal info they give out when they join a forum. you never know what it will be used for. That's not aimed at bob by the way, just in gereral.

bodger

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bodger wrote: Careful Bob you might not like the answer if it turns out to be one of your buddies.....
I havent liked allot of the answers I've gotten recently.. why stop now?

This site has and will be all about the truth first and foremost.

If some slag from here signed up at Tracy's with a false name, only to stir shit, well...... he should get full credit for his comments...

Right?
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

God damn right Bob. Stand and be heard
Travis

Post by Travis »

This is getting good now. Bob the detective. Snoopin out the wrong do'ers. I have the same username there as here and haven't been over there in weeks. Those deleted posts and non-sense ran me away. I was told a Mod would warn you about a post if they delete it but it can't be true. I had several disappear. Maybe they don't have good support like Mojo.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee