Who's Riding On The Weekend!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
mike hunt

Who's Riding On The Weekend!

Post by mike hunt »

Friday and Saturday are going to be 20 degrees. Finally some good weather for some singletrack. Just picked up some Amsoil and put in a brand new filter. Ready to attack some of the best singletrack trails in Ontario. With all the BS going on I thought it was time to get back to talking about riding. So who's going where and what type of riding. Any singletrack riders out there!!!!!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Going out to the ranch on Saturday. Finally getting back on the AF.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

I ride singletrack every sunday.

20 degrees?

hoon on brother.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Hey South Central Hoon, what if any mods have you done to the 500. I've added a flywheel weight and some bar risers to allow me to get through at a quicker pace. I hope to do the GNCC at Unidilla this September. Hoon on!
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

I run a mostly stock 92 motor. geared 14/48....mild port work. 32:1 castor, stock pj carb.

its a gen 1 chassis, with teemtrubble suspension, which totally kicks ass. i dropped the triples down about an inch to increase the rake...steers sharp as a knife now.

I have never really liked flywheel weights....feels like a four stroke, without the compression braking for gnarly downhills.

turn the loud handle and ride! :cool:
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

:cool: :cool: :cool:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Comp Edge Sunday with Vet X.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

More single track on Saturday, seven of us going and only one af. Since the snow has melted i have not missed a ride in 6 weeks. :cool: