absynth is evil work of satan!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

absynth is evil work of satan!

Post by dannygraves »

So my buddy Jeremy was in town with a few buddies for the viva las vegas car show. we picked up a couple 30 packs and headed over to the excaliber where they were staying. at roughly 5:00pm I started with 2 steel reserves, 3 PBR's and I don't know how many coors, then we were off, but first we had to smoke a couple bowls and drink some absynth. well, it got a little blurry about halfway through the glass of absynth, then there was a cab ride and some hot rock-a-billy chicks, I said some asshole things to them and it made them want to hang with us more, then I puked at the orleans, drank 2 more beers on a cab ride to some rock-a-billy show and some place I can't remember. I puked in their kitchen "oops, that door doesn't go to the bathroom, oh well" then I almost got into a brawl on the sidewalk infront of the newyork newyork, then jerermy found me sitting in my car puking with the door open, but not much was landing on the street, most of it was in the car. so, I told him to f-off and I wanted to sleep in ym car. he dragged me out and got me mickeyD's at the excaliber and I hurled halfway through my burger. I then crapped and puked all over the bathroom stall. Damn puking forcing liquid fire shit out the back.
I was really hoping to sober up soon and go home and sleep, but that shit kept me fucked up for a long ass time.
so we go back up to their room to regroup, I puked all over the dresser aiming for the trashcan, got into a fight with the wife on the phone, then jeremy got on the phone and told Sara to quit being a britincali... that went over really well.
One of Jeremys friends was waiting for his hooker to show up and started doing some blow and suggested I do some to "sober me up" I politely refused, went downstairs and drove home. That was a terrible idea since its really hard to drive stick while covering your left eye and trying to follow the lined in the road with the corner of the car.
so, this morning I wke up, the wife isn't in bed w/ me, and I satrted puking... I quit puking about an hour ago, still have the spins and have a killer headache. I couldn't keep water and saltine crackers down all day.....that sucked and I still haven't cleaned the puke out of my car.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I stopped drinking myself stupid like that finally at some point and now I only drink resonable amounts. It sucks to wake up all hurting and telling yourself how you will never do that again. I also stick to booze I know and don't pile on the exotic shots or whatever. I'll stick to good drinkable beers and or mixed drinks and the Yeager bombs.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Holy shit man! Total barf-a-rama....

Hope you feel better mano. I only drink beer, I do have my moments. But they are far and few between.
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I think thats what got me, I never drink and when I do I have like 1 or 2 beers. Yeah, I'm doing a little better today, still not %100, but I can keep my food down :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
redrider

Post by redrider »

Holy shit! a glass of absinthe? You're only supposed to do 2 or maybe 3 shots max. And you burn as much of the alcohol off as you can so you don't get shithammered. I think most of it is at least 50%. The stuff I had was 60 and even after burning it off I still got a little alky buzz. Legally, they can only have so much thujone per volume of liquid so burning it off gets you closer to the ideal fun stuff:alcohol ratio. Its really good. I recommend trying it without so much other drink next time.
I'd rather be hauling ass
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Haha - You dumbass! I was wondering why I didnt hear from you...

So did u hallucinate at all? ;) Ab Sinthe is supposed to do just that...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

hoofarted wrote:Haha - You dumbass! I was wondering why I didnt hear from you...

So did u hallucinate at all? ;) Ab Sinthe is supposed to do just that...
yeah, I was trippin balls! at the rock-a-billy show all the colors were really getting to me, infact, I think thats wht brought on the pukefest!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

Sounds like a great night out :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Someone told me the real stuff they serve over in Europe has a bit of thujone in it which is supposed to be banned here in the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thujone
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

just finished cleaning up the puke... the dogs helped to :lol: :lol:
whatever was in that shit really freaken messed me up!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Blusmbl

Post by Blusmbl »

You've got bigger balls than me for starting out the evening with Steel Reserve...

One of my cousins visited Hungary about 3 years ago, and brought me back a bottle of absinthe. I've tried it on 3 separate occasions, and I haven't really tripped off it, but it is a drunk feeling unlike what I'm used to. You're way more alert than normal.

I've also puked in my own car before, the detail work with a toothbrush or q-tips the next day is never entertaining.

-Nick
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Blusmbl wrote:
One of my cousins visited Hungary about 3 years ago...
...did you get a chance to try any Palinka? ;)
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

hoofarted wrote:
Blusmbl wrote:
One of my cousins visited Hungary about 3 years ago...
...did you get a chance to try any Palinka? ;)
now palinka is the shit! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i havent been that piss drunk in a long time. Last time i was that drunk my buddies thought it was funny to float everything they gave me with 151... needless to say i had to of spent 45min to 1hr barfing my brains out in the harras bathroom. had to call the wife to come get me.. she wasnt happy and i slept on the couch for a few days.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

About 8 years ago I went to a wedding and had a couple of double scotches and a bunch of wine. Soon I was driving the porcelain bus and I thought I was going to die- i had the shakes and everything.

Been drinking in moderation since.
03 CRF450/85 500