Stimulus Pork By State. Check Your State.

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
mega491

Stimulus Pork By State. Check Your State.

Post by mega491 »

With the budget the Marxist pres just delivered to congress this AM and this record spending bill..........I think I'm speechless.

Take a look at the states with the highest amounts of projects like Ill, Florida. Then West Virginia with one. It will open your eyes. Mike Ready

Some of you were wondering what is in the package--This is very informative:

Click your state and projects will be listed,,Unbeliveable!!!

About the "stimulus" funds:
"I thought the list was pretty informative.......see what's happening in your state! "
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please note: forwarded message below ALSO NOTE...the state with the most "projects" (except for California, Florida & Texas ) is the state in which the President was promoted from Senator!!!! Check out Illinois....... And would you say those three states with MORE programs are most impacted by illegal immigrants??

another curiosity...........why isn't New Hampshire listed, but Puerto Rico IS ?? And W. Va. shows merely ONE "project" ??...................And Del. has less "projects" than Wash. D.C. ??

Check out your pork barrel just click on your state....
Check the pork barrel spending by state, mind boggling!!!!!!!!!!!

What is immediately stimulative? What might better be considered in separate spending bills? What is social spending? What programs, once initiated, would require indefinite ongoing funding? And most important, "What's in it for ME, and MY district?"

http://www.stimuluswatch.org/project/by_state
Find projects by state or territory
http://www.stimuluswatch.org/project/by_state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

I'll post some opinions later when I recover from overwhelm.
Bikepoor

Post by Bikepoor »

That's enough to puke ya