aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
oggo69

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by oggo69 »

finally the motor arrived !!! opened the parcel and the fcukin crank case is smashed !!!!! flywheel side .... i am gutted and freaked right out .... 4 weeks and then this :x :x :x :x

anyone know a good therapist ? going to pull my hair out now :(
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

also found 2 cracks on the cylinder skirt , right beside the transfer ports , one either side :x
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Who did you buy it from?

Was it a case of shitty packaging / protection?

Insurance?
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

AlisoBob wrote:Who did you buy it from?

Was it a case of shitty packaging / protection?

Insurance?
i bought it from a shop on ebay , packaging bob was absolutely ridiculos , the cylinder was on the bottom end and floaing a cardboard box with foam balls , all that weight was a a recipe for disaster , it should have been separated and wraped up better for cross atlantic shipping
its insured too .... just waiting for a reply from the guy , he seem cool so hopefully it can be sorted out
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

search for my thread on the motor I got for bigjay, this sounds all too familiar. I got UPS to pay for the whole motor, then I repaired the cases and ran it :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

dannygraves wrote:search for my thread on the motor I got for bigjay, this sounds all too familiar. I got UPS to pay for the whole motor, then I repaired the cases and ran it :lol:
"karma"coughcough"karma"cough

careful. .02

Skids
I'd rather be riding right now!!!

1982 CBX six, 04 XB12S Lightning, 91 XR100R, 03 Yosh DRZ450S, 74 DT250A, 80 CR125R, 79 Husky CR390, 02 RM250, 07 LTZ90, 75 914 2.0, 08 Tundra5.74x4
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

dannygraves wrote:search for my thread on the motor I got for bigjay, this sounds all too familiar. I got UPS to pay for the whole motor, then I repaired the cases and ran it :lol:

i have my own theory on the whole episode , i will reveal once i have my motor sorted , but it dont take much to work it out ... i will check for ur thread later and read it :wink:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

sorry, that was supposed to say "from". Bigjay sent me a '90 motor w/ a fragged piston and just threw the jug and bottomend in a box w/ some foam peanuts and the jug broke a bunch of stuff. UPS lost it for a while because the label came off. Then when it finally got to me and I found it got its ass beat, I got some insurance money and ended up w/ a free and really fucked up motor :lol:
of coarse bigjay forgot to tell me the trans had filled w/ water from a blown waterpump seal and plugged weep hole. that was a bunch of freaken drama!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

BigJay = Vapors
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote:BigJay = Vapors
Big Jay = Image
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

:lol: :lol:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

:shock: :shock: page 1 was enough for me :x ..... where is the level of common sense these days ? whats worse is other people think its acceptable .... :?
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

tick tock tick tock , finally the replacement crank case and cylinder are in my hands , and minty mint too , cylinder has some port work done , dunno the extent until its dyno'd , crank and selector forks etc are mint too ... thats sort of a happy end to a saga .