WTF Happened!!!!
Blusmbl

White Lake, Michigan- gettin' it done.

Post by Blusmbl »

My buddy Kleckner on his '87:

Me on my 01:

Random dudes we ran into:

Honda advertisement:

This is my first ride with these tires, it worked incredibly well. Would pull the front end up wether you wanted it or not, especially in the dragstrip area. When it solidly hooked in 4th it felt like it was going to rip your arms off... yee-haw.

-Nick
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:lmao: :birthday: I'm laughing cause you guys are having a great time with a foot of snow. :lol:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

Cool!
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Very nice. Your '01 if friggin' beautiful! :cool:
Blusmbl

Post by Blusmbl »

We've gotta have something to keep us occupied in winter, I haven't ridden it (save for a couple quick blasts down the street) since October. The time between when the snow first flies and the lakes freeze over solid enough to ride on is agonizing...

I will say my skills are awful, but the clean ice is really easy to ride on. The deep snow is kind of a pain, though. It feels like sand, but amplified depending on how much is on the ground.

Thanks for the compliment on my 01. I feel bad using it sometimes as it was spotless when I bought it a year ago, but then I remind myself it's just a dirt bike...

Edit: forgot to mention my ice wheels came from kball in Canada a couple months ago. Thanks again. :D Also, the guy on the 450 EX-C KTM absolutely refused to ride my bike, I'm not sure why people are scared of these things. I love the power delivery!