early bday present, Thanks alot F%$king A$$hole

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
~Trever

early bday present, Thanks alot F%$king A$$hole

Post by ~Trever »

this is how I found my truck this morn 2 days before my birthday and the cops don't even give a shit wont even come out to file a report
Image[/img]
2003 crf450r
britincali

Post by britincali »

Whats it say?
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ss1

Post by ss1 »

that sucks!!!!...a buddy of mine has a shop in chicago and we used to hang out there all the time one day when we were going out the door to head to a local bar there were three punks spray painting the side of his building,i chased those son of a bitches for 30-40 blocks on foot and ended up catching two of them,we threw them in the back of my buddies pickup truck [which had a cap on it] and threw rocks and shit at them until the cops came,they got arrested and we went and got drunk...sorry to see that happen to you and happy birthday :?
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

It will probably come off with a little clay bar, or at worst, use a little 1600 grit wet with soap and hit it with a buffer and compound.

Sucks bro. No respect for peoples property.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

That sucks balls. I hate tagger's. You should be able to shoot them on site if you catch them. :x
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Sucks dude. Since its fresh, try some super clean and/or some goof-off. That shit works wonders sometimes.

oh. Happy B-Day!

forgot one:

Last edited by hoofarted on January 26th, 2009, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

I got detailer coming over to take care of it and give the truck a good waxing
2003 crf450r
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

use Laquer Thinner. as long as you dont soak the panel in the shit overnight, wiping the blue off with a rag soaked with Laquer thinner wont hurt the factory finish, but will take that Rust-Oleum right off.

just use caution on the moulding, laquer thinner can discolor a bare plastic finish. if its a painted moulding, HAVE AT IT.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

It's all fixed now. Detailer came over and cleaned it off and gave it a good waxing looks better now than before
2003 crf450r
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

Just another Illiterate asshole who learned how to write with spray paint from there homeies.
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

BUENA PARK IS A TOUGH TOWN. bummer. at least if came off.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

AlisoBob wrote:Image
Wrong neighborhood bob.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:Image
Wrong neighborhood bob.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Hellbear wrote:That sucks balls. I hate tagger's. You should be able to shoot them on site if you catch them. :x
X 1,000

Post by MojoScojo »

AlisoBob wrote: Image

Warriors! Come out to play-ay!
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

It looked like it said Dick Suck. Buena Park is totally overrun by idiots now. You got your asian and mexi gangs, as well as your dumb fawk ghetto whites. Shit I remember when BP was a nice little quiet area, man socal has changed alot over the years. I lived off Beach Blvd. for years, used to take 17 minutes to get to PCH, now it's an hour of traffic and lights. It's actually faster to go to San Clamente on the freeway then to go to HB on the streets. I hate traffic, gangs, and anyone that does that tagging crap! :x
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:It looked like it said Dick Suck.
Only you T..... only you....

:roll:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

My Dad lived in BP for years right off the blvd when he was working at boeing and murdock. he made the mistake of owning a mid '80 oldsmobile, that car must have gotten stolen 6 or 7 times. they'd take it and pull some parts off it for their lowriders and ditch it. once that car was gone he bought another olds! :bash: well, that one ended up in vegas after he brought home a umm "lady for hire" :wink: and she took his wallet and car when he passed out :lol: He didn't tell the cops that, they automatically assumed it was more mexican gang bangers that took it :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

tell you what, if I caught someone doing that it would end up like that scene in american history X only my 2 pits would be chasing any of them that tried to run away on foot :twisted:
one morning a couple months ago I found that someone egged all of the street parked cars in the neighborhood including my truck. The thing that sucked was my dogs were going crazy the night before and I kept telling them to shut up... next time I'm opening the door :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

AlisoBob wrote:
Ported&Polished wrote:It looked like it said Dick Suck.
Only you T..... only you....

:roll:
impossible...the 3rd letter is the same as the 6th and 7th.

Post by MICK »

Does "tagging" reference some gang bangers putting there slogan on your vehicle like some kind of free, mobile advertisement? I suppose this is the work of some of California's finest :roll:
From all this stupid bullshit, nightmarish crap I hear of California. Sounds like it's time for you Red Blooded American Californians to take this shit to the streets. Seperate from the rest of that Liberal Mexi state...

I'd like to see a pic of your nice truck after the waxing. Be a good ending to the story and a big FUCK YOU to the pieces of shit who did it!
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

If I was youger before I started a family The cops would find some shitheads in the street hog tied with their faces spray painted. We stood our ground when me and my buddies first moved into this neighborhood 6 years ago. Whenever one of the gangbangers walked by and maddogged us we got in their face right away and let them know we wouldn't put up with their bullshit. we never had any problems with them. Now I have to worry about them spraying our home with bullets with my fiance and son inside.
Last edited by ~Trever on February 2nd, 2009, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 crf450r
MICK

Post by MICK »

Glad I've never experience that...

But on a good note your truck looks bad as hell :cool: Good to know there are still people you can rely on to help you when little fuckers like this chose to interject themselves in our lives.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?