"Change you can believe in" **Firearm Bill Legisl

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
mega491

"Change you can believe in" **Firearm Bill Legisl

Post by mega491 »

Just a taste of the "New Direction" the great leader has in mind. This is just the tip of the iceberg TheBama and company has in store for us.

Copied and pasted from another site.

Here is the first bill introduced in the house that mandates licensing for all firearms owners...

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin ... ih.txt.pdf

You will have to carry a photo ID firearms license.

A training class is required to be licensed.

Disclosure of your storage method is required for license.

A thumb print is required for license.

Every sale recorded by the federal government.

If you move, and don't tell the Attorney General within 60 days, you are a criminal.

If a firearm is stolen and you don't report it, you are a criminal.

There will be no grandfathered firearms. If you do not obtain a license and report every firearm you currently own, you are a criminal.

There will be a license fee and a fee for the "services" provided at purchase time.

Licenses must be renewed every 5 years.
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

:m16: All I can say is, hopefully it won't pass
Robpta

Post by Robpta »

Same thing happened over here. All gun owners had to re-apply for their fire arms when the new legislation was passed. Our "gun control act" sounds similiar to yours but perhaps even more stricter. One requirement being interviews with your immediate family and friends to ensure you are sane enough to own a gun.

In principle I dont have a problem with registering your fire arm, but our laws are so strict to get a fire arm license that its just another sublte way of "dis-arming" law abiding citizens. My only questions what is being done about the illegal fire arms

Some interesting reading

http://catercat.blat.co.za/2008/04/11/gun-control/
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

In CA most of those laws are already in place :cry:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Usually its Canada following the USA, Not this time
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Sounds like we'll be like the UK in no time. Soon butter knives will be illegal, too.

Ya, Hope, Change.

The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

goddamn cocksucking dickweed.

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

too bad i lost all mine when my buddy turned his boat over when we were at the river. i knew i shouldn't have brought EVERY one of my guns with me.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Mine fell out of the boat too!!!!
LAYNFRM wrote:too bad i lost all mine when my buddy turned his boat over when we were at the river. i knew i shouldn't have brought EVERY one of my guns with me.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

you guys are stoopid...Obama is jesus resurrected...what a great man :lol:
redrider

Post by redrider »

Balaclava wrote:you guys are stoopid...Obama is jesus resurrected...what a great man :lol:
Can we crucify him then?
I'd rather be hauling ass
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

redrider wrote:
Balaclava wrote:you guys are stoopid...Obama is jesus resurrected...what a great man :lol:
Can we crucify him then?

Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

redrider wrote:
Can we crucify him then?
yikes...you might be a little bit crazy to want to crucify the greatest man ever, but i won't judge you...
mega491

Post by mega491 »

I agree. Judging by the Obamagasm his loyal followers are having we may be looking at the US version of Kim Jong Il. With a super majority in his favor in the house and senate under Pilosi and Reid it may be possible great leader TheBama will appoint himself leader forever with their blessing and in 20 years or so we and future hoons will average 5' in height and 120 lbs and when viewed from sattellite at night the US will be a big dark hole like N Korea.

Don't worry about fuel or a place to ride because we won't be big or strong enough to start our 5hunnies anyway.
mega491

Post by mega491 »

Just want to mention also the fact that if any nutcase were considering a crucifixion or like action the result would be Joe "Plugs" Biden taking over, then next in line is Nancy "I Can't Feel My Face" Pilosi, then Harry "The War Is Lost" Reid. So pray for TheBama's good health. But also pray for his complete failure and embarrassment that in 4 years we can get someone better. Lets say someone way right of this Marxist the poor uninformed, mislead suckers in this country have elected.
Last edited by mega491 on January 27th, 2009, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

mega491 wrote: poor uniformed, mislead suckers
Aint that the truth. Sheep, all of em.

mega491

Post by mega491 »

Ya, the term is "Sheople" or if you prefer "Sheeple...........
mega491

Post by mega491 »

Uniformed was Mis-spelled, I meant uninformed but uniformed works too. Fill in the blank.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

this information is quoted from a democratic address in las vegas last year.

read it:

"Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing

Q: When you were in the state senate, you talked about licensing and registering gun owners. Would you do that as president?

A: I don’t think that we can get that done.

But what we can do is to provide just some common-sense enforcement. The efforts by law enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. As president, I intend to make it happen. We essentially have two realities, when it comes to guns, in this country. You’ve got the tradition of lawful gun ownership. It is very important for many Americans to be able to hunt, fish, take their kids out, teach them how to shoot. Then you’ve got the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on the streets of Chicago. We can reconcile those two realities by making sure the Second Amendment is respected and that people are able to lawfully own guns, but that we also start cracking down on the kinds of abuses of firearms that we see on the streets. "

Nobody is saying anything about taking good citizens gun rights. I am a heavily armed liberal, and i read the facts.