It's time to start rocking this place!

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

SWEET!
Mikie1

Post by Mikie1 »

Let me know when they're available. I want to get started!
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

aloha450's bike AKA satan's supermotard

Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

teemtrubble wrote:aloha450's bike AKA satan's supermotard

Nice. What year engine did you use. Looks like an 89-91. Or a newer engine painted eh? Looks good.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I'll let Frank start his own build thread or ride report and fill in the blanks.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

4Z wrote:Stop teasing me Mike, I am getting blue balls.
I put Brit's number and a picture of his wife stapled to the inside of the box...

Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
4Z

Post by 4Z »

XOXOXO!!!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

You know Mike, if this dirt bike thing doesn't work out for you, I can see a great future for you in shipping crate assembly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Exnav wrote:You know Mike, if this dirt bike thing doesn't work out for you, I can see a great future for you in shipping crate assembly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fuker
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Well it took over a year but that bike is great looking...congratulations AlohaX you have one beauty of a machine...and Mike great looking work once again. Is there any chance of describing how you did the airbox mod with the 450 airbox?
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Balacava thanks for the kind words.

Frank will post up soon I just got off the phone with him he made my day :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Balaclava wrote:Is there any chance of describing how you did the airbox mod with the 450 airbox?
Look closer...no airbox.
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

I know it's not a regular airbox, but it looks extremely clean. Just curious as to the exact method used...If you wanna keep it top secret that's cool with me, just looks so pro I wanna see some up close shots...Awesome bike!! fuck i love supermoto 500's...

And Mike that's hilarious that Frank made your day...I'm sure he has beat off 20 times today staring at that machine... :lol: BTW no worries man every thing you've ever done deserves the accolades you receive, and kind words are nothing compared to the deals you give some of us...SO PRO and i'm very glad banned represents/endorses your company. Makes this place as legit as possible...no bullshit
chachi243

stainless intake

Post by chachi243 »

thats a chachi243 special right there, complete with a dual layer UNI...... who needs silicone and rivets and plastic and a heat gun when you can just build a stainless zoom tube to the carby.....
before all the dirt guys bash me, this is a supermoto specific part and would definitely SUCK in super muddy or wet conditions. just have to throw that in there before some dumbass says how not good it'd be for MX or gnarly singletrack. I also prefer a two stage uni to the K&N...it was all i had at the time...After all the time Frank waited he had to be stoked to just clamp it on and be done! here is a prototype from my 02 450R build. with my 02, i actually had to "port" the cast webbed section of the frame....street legal 500 supermotos are the shit!!!
Last edited by chachi243 on January 1st, 2009, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: stainless intake

Post by AlisoBob »

chachi243 wrote:..... before all the dirt guys bash me, this is a supermoto specific part and would definitely SUCK in super muddy or wet conditions. Just have to throw that in there before some dumbass says how not good it'd be for MX or gnarly singletrack.
This crowd gets it Chachi.... You da' Man!
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

i was super stoked!!!!!! bolted right up and the x frame is wider so no need to make clearance. perfect and sounds good too. SEAN IS A PIMP!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

aloha450x wrote: SEAN IS A PIMP!!!
The talent on this board is amazing.
chachi243

Post by chachi243 »

thanks bros! just glad i get to be part of such a sick fuckin' build..... its not everyday one gets an opportunity to help a fellow "speedway on asphalt" rider out!!!
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Balaclava wrote:Well it took over a year but that bike is great looking...congratulations AlohaX you have one beauty of a machine...and Mike great looking work once again. Is there any chance of describing how you did the airbox mod with the 450 airbox?
Over a year? Frank made his final payment like two weeks ago... :?
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

From what i can remember i'm pretty sure i've seen : bling :'s name around on various forums including this one and supermotojunkie.com...i'm prety sure he's had this idea for even well over a year...not saying that's how long the frame work took on your end Mike, but that's how long the idea seems to have been around...
chachi243

yeah

Post by chachi243 »

plus Mike, seeing how there were a gajillion frames in line at your shop no one is expecting to have their bike in 2 weeks sheeeesh....... boutique vs. standard production, right??? :cool: a guy cant build bikes like these and not be out on the weekends enjoying his own occassionally...... especially when 500 conversions arent the regular day's bread and butter.......

If i added up the hours i've spent chasing my ass with the little details versus the money i've actually charged for the few conversions i've actually done for others, i'd need medication and therapy.......

oh well, that means crown royal and the speedway races........with an occassional supermoto track day/race thrown in the mix.......
i have a problem i think

Pretty cool that it took all of about 2 seconds to convince him that there was no reason whatsoever to rebuild the 4 stroke when it exploded and that the conversion was the only way to achieve true SICKNESS!!!
Truth is, Franks patience with the entire build experience from employing the design and delivery from Teemtrubble Motorsports to the long hours of overtime to afford and assemble all the supermoto bits and finishing touches while all the while pressing on through the nay sayers shows that he IS as addicted as the rest of US silly bastards!!!
Exnav

Re: yeah

Post by Exnav »

chachi243 wrote: Truth is, Franks patience with the entire build experience from employing the design and delivery from Teemtrubble Motorsports to the long hours of overtime to afford and assemble all the supermoto bits and finishing touches while all the while pressing on through the nay sayers shows that he IS as addicted as the rest of US silly bastards!!!
Silly Bastards is a defining term for sure.

My wife thinks I am sick.
Last edited by Exnav on January 3rd, 2009, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
teemtrubble

Re: yeah

Post by teemtrubble »

chachi243 wrote:plus Mike, seeing how there were a gajillion frames in line at your shop no one is expecting to have their bike in 2 weeks sheeeesh....... boutique vs. standard production, right??? :cool: a guy cant build bikes like these and not be out on the weekends enjoying his own occassionally...... especially when 500 conversions arent the regular day's bread and butter.......

If i added up the hours i've spent chasing my ass with the little details versus the money i've actually charged for the few conversions i've actually done for others, i'd need medication and therapy.......

oh well, that means crown royal and the speedway races........with an occassional supermoto track day/race thrown in the mix.......
i have a problem i think

Pretty cool that it took all of about 2 seconds to convince him that there was no reason whatsoever to rebuild the 4 stroke when it exploded and that the conversion was the only way to achieve true SICKNESS!!!
Truth is, Franks patience with the entire build experience from employing the design and delivery from Teemtrubble Motorsports to the long hours of overtime to afford and assemble all the supermoto bits and finishing touches while all the while pressing on through the nay sayers shows that he IS as addicted as the rest of US silly bastards!!!
That's for sure but, some people think there is only one bike here... :lol:

My personal thanks to a lot of you guys and gals and you know who you are and props to Sean McDougal and Adam Millar to making Franks bike just bitchen :clink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
iggys-amsoil

Re: stainless intake

Post by iggys-amsoil »

chachi243 wrote:thats a chachi243 special right there,
Funny how thats the number of a guy I race with, keeps asking when I'm going thumper. If he's on a board I'd send it to him. :lol:

I bet its a blast on the streets.