Layoffs Obama style

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
"SOLID Bro!!"

Layoffs Obama style

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Dear Customers and Suppliers:

As the CFO of a business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will be our next President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that our customers will have to see an increase in our prices of about 8%. However, since we cannot increase prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found 6 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Spreading the wealth

Barrack Obama, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey were flying on Obama's private plane. Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, 'You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy' Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, 'I could throw ten$100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy. Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy.' Hearing their exchange the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot,?Such big-shots back there.' I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.'
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:lol: :cool:
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

I wonder how Happy Oprah is going to be when Obama starts spreading her wealth??

Looks to me like we will have TWO women running the White House...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
pimp559

Re: Layoffs Obama style

Post by pimp559 »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]Dear Customers and Suppliers:

As the CFO of a business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will be our next President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that our customers will have to see an increase in our prices of about 8%. However, since we cannot increase prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found 6 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.[/quote]

Just gotta love change :lol:
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

M.F.D.B. wrote:I wonder how Happy Oprah is going to be when Obama starts spreading her wealth??

Looks to me like we will have TWO women running the White House...
Wait till she finds out he ain't black and he is an illegal immigrant that wants to kill her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!