Bailout tax dollars at work!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
MICK

Post by MICK »

ou812 wrote:way back long ago it's one and only wars was against the USA, the USA lost.
I'm unfamiliar with that conflict? You've got to educate me...

For you French Canadians are you referring to the War of the Conquest? Or the Seven Years War as it is often called in Europe? If so the battles that took place from 1754-1763 had little to do with Americans. As America was just a struggling British colony at the time. The French and British had historically gone fist to cuffs as early as 1066. But during the 18th Century a good many of these battles were fought on North American soil, as the two world superpowers wrestled over rights to the new world. And if memory serves me correctly, we (and by "we" I mean American's British ancestry) won. If you haven't noticed, the British got to choose what parts of North America they wanted and the French got the table scraps. What's the weather up their like ou812? It's 80 degrees and sunny here today.

I'm not proud of my government as of late. I'm not particularly proud of many Americans. But I'm apart of a tight military community, and as salty as they come. Our country makes mistakes like any other. But we will never be ashamed of dividing from the mother land, dropping the bomb, liberating Europe, or providing Muslims the opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice 24-7. It's countries like the US and our strong Allies that push the envelope and put the rest of the world in it's place. For all you nay sayers and flower childs, all I can say is hold on and shut up. We're gonna take you for a ride.

And really...don't exagerate the death toll. The 101st Airborne Division lost that in a day of fighting the VC. More folks die a year in car accidents, smoking or probably drowining than have died in that shit hole of the Planet.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
dynodave

Post by dynodave »

ou812 wrote: You guys had the tea party and that was with less then 3% of the population. At the rate your young ones are dying oversea it won't be to long to hit that mark.
Or go the route of Dynogay and be a coward. He's done!
JBaze wrote: Not to perpetuate this, but what the fuck would you say something like that for?... Second this is a very patriotic audience you have here. ...but it sounds like your just trying to be a dick.
Not a dick but a complete, certified, 100% moron. One with a padded helmet and all. Just look at his recent posts. It's obvious.
dynodave

Post by dynodave »

ou812 wrote:way back long ago it's one and only wars was against the USA, the USA lost.
MICK wrote:I'm unfamiliar with that conflict? You've got to educate me...
Not a chance MICK!
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

teemtrubble wrote:
Nobody likes War but, your personal belief does not reflect the reasons why men and women who voluntarily enlist in our Military choose to do so sir and when called upon they serve their country proudly. We are the balance of power everyone knows it and so do you. If some foreign power tried to invade Canada we would be the first ones there because our commander and chief ordered us to not because we need something from Canada and do it proudly because we are Americans... and proud of it. Your statements reflect the politicians who have made themselves a minority in the very country they are supposed to be serving not those men and women and families who payed the ultimate sacrafice with their lives.
Well said Mike. :applaud:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Mad Dog wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:
Nobody likes War but, your personal belief does not reflect the reasons why men and women who voluntarily enlist in our Military choose to do so sir and when called upon they serve their country proudly. We are the balance of power everyone knows it and so do you. If some foreign power tried to invade Canada we would be the first ones there because our commander and chief ordered us to not because we need something from Canada and do it proudly because we are Americans... and proud of it. Your statements reflect the politicians who have made themselves a minority in the very country they are supposed to be serving not those men and women and families who payed the ultimate sacrafice with their lives.
Well said Mike. :applaud:
X2 YOU GET MIKE ALL WORKED UP AND HE WRITES SO GOOD STUFF......
EVEN KINDA GETS ME CHOKED UP A LITTLE
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
dynodave

Post by dynodave »

I find it moderately interesting that the two inch tall, rubber helmet wearing, Canadian tough guy moron has not responded to all of your comments by now. Interesting? Yes. Suprising? Not hardly.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

That was the diplomatic side of me... Those of you who know me know there still is the other side as well. There is a time for Diplomacy and a time to fight and I'm cocked and ready to rock anytime.

I'm gonna go build a bike now :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Great
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Road trip ????????
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Back to the Bailout...
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

dannygraves wrote: I don't support our reasons for being there, but I do support the young men who fight for their country, that is all.
Absolutely right! You don't have to agree with the war but support those who are doing their job and protecting your right to agree, disagree or do what ever you do in the USA.

OU812 are you jealous?

1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

The guys that don't agree with war I don't think understand the
concept.

They bitch and cry about rights, against war, banning guns ect.

But I will guaranty you this when some jackass is breaking into
there house they don't have a problem calling that man with a
gun to come and protect them.

If you don't believe in gun ownership than don't call me when
the shit hits the fan and you can't defend yourself against
common criminals.

You can't protect yourself against everything but you sure can
even the playing field if you are equally armed.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I don't want an even playing field :twisted:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]The guys that don't agree with war I don't think understand the
concept.

They bitch and cry about rights, against war, banning guns ect.

But I will guaranty you this when some jackass is breaking into
there house they don't have a problem calling that man with a
gun to come and protect them.

If you don't believe in gun ownership than don't call me when
the shit hits the fan and you can't defend yourself against
common criminals.

You can't protect yourself against everything but you sure can
even the playing field if you are equally armed.[/quote]
I feel for the poor bastard that tries to break into my house :lol: My dogs would be chewing on him while I line up my sights for 2 in the chest 1 in the head :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Standard failure drill.

Than a 1 security round :D
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

teemtrubble wrote:I don't want an even playing field :twisted:

You probably have them beat already.

Them dumb bastards gonna show up with some piece o'shyt
revolver from 1942 he stole from old man river down
by the creek. When he was out coon huntin.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Does belief in the right to bear arms, belief in the need to be prepared to defend the USA, belief in military's willingness and capability to do so, preclude being skeptical about the politician's judgment in using that military wisely? Or even make it "un-patriotic" or "anti-American"? I hope not, or we are on a very slippery slope culturally.

My father in law - a WWII vet - made the point the other day that we should have a draft because it would make a much larger part of the electorate care deeply about who would be put in harm's way and to what end. Thought-provoking.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

people have changed, america has changed. its a country of liberal free loaders now who want to piss and moan about how terrible america is! I invite all of them to go live in the middle east or china, or any part of africa, then tell me how bad america is!

My friend Buddy once told me an interesting story about what americans used to be.

The day after pearl harbor his grandfather enlisted to to help take down the enemy that attacked his country and threatened his way of life! How many young men would do that today???
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

dannygraves wrote:How many young men would do that today???
The answer to your question would no doubt lie in the enlistment numbers post 9-11-01.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little