zeitgeistmovie

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

NightBiker07 wrote:
Slow old Fart wrote:We4 are and are going into serious overshoot in population. The #s coming in are not pretty for the future of humanity. When you factor in the mass extinction we have triggered it seems we have big problems.

The elite may be right and the only way to save humanity is to dispose of most of it. My ? is why would we set our children up to pay for our sins like this? :(
yeap....look at history, i think the human race is due for a mass plague......that will bring these clown's stupid plans to a permanent halt as the survivors say screw the Gov't and go back to times where people took care of themselves....with GUNS
The plague will more than liely come from the government.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Slow old Fart wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote:
Slow old Fart wrote:We4 are and are going into serious overshoot in population. The #s coming in are not pretty for the future of humanity. When you factor in the mass extinction we have triggered it seems we have big problems.

The elite may be right and the only way to save humanity is to dispose of most of it. My ? is why would we set our children up to pay for our sins like this? :(
yeap....look at history, i think the human race is due for a mass plague......that will bring these clown's stupid plans to a permanent halt as the survivors say screw the Gov't and go back to times where people took care of themselves....with GUNS
The plague will more than liely come from the government.
nah i mean a REAL plague, not one that they make and have vaccines for.
there are so many people on the planet, it is just a matter of time before nature cleans itself out. this many people cramped into such a tiny space is a perfect breeding ground for a killer virus.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It was said that at some world conference that there more worried about bird flu than anything else.