Rodeo is over!!!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Rosco-Peeko

Rodeo is over!!!

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Yeeehaw! The base I am at (McChord), sponsored an international and Air Force wide event, Rodeo. We had over 30 countries here and a lot of other US Air Force bases. Why? Its a an event to see who has the best Airlift capabilities. Each Base / Country brought their best plane and teams.

After two weeks I am beat! I worked the International Ramp, they kept us busy. Whatever they needed, we got it for them. We also observed to ensure there were no mishaps. I think the Germans, Netherlands, Belgiums and Brazilains stayed drunk the entire time....wow. A few crew members of the United Arab Emirates bought a box load of iPhones, new Mercedes and Hummer! The Saudi's bought all the shoes they could get.

We, the US faired the best (Travis AFB) won overall with the Germans not laggin very far behind. It was a good event. Lots of wierd stuff and some incedents. One base dropped their cargo pallet 120 miles off target and another base had a major fuel spill on the ramp during refueling operations. There were a lot of other things but I blocked them from memory. I am glad that it is over....time to recoup.

I did get "coined" by the Base Commander! Good stuff!
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Time for a little R&R! Some beer, some barbecue, and most importantly, SOME RIDING! :cool: You've earned it!

Stinky, take the man riding! I'm stuck in Spokane for a couple weeks. :cry: