Glamis 27th-30th

WTF Happened!!!!
Freemer

Glamis 27th-30th

Post by Freemer »

Was a great Trip - Polished and Ported Debuted his AF with a stock motor/10 paddle it was good - a little windy it got. We blasted the dunes - the AF has a 2.0 Gas Tank had to carry fuel but that was okay.

I still love my steelie '01 - such an "antique" (according to YOU KNOW WHO ...ugg SOF) but it performed flawlessly - Ported 500/12 paddle Viper tire DOMINATED the terrain...

P&P and I did the sand drags and got crazy again - haven't done them in 7 years - as they have changed up with 4 major whoops and an extended shut down area on account - but was fun and ported and polished was right along with me - great adrenaline rush - made me want to campaign my 500 quad on Akly again...

Wind was not a problem on friday - sat had some wind and onsat and sunday - last ride Sun morning was hell windy but we did it then got out of dodge ..

Was a fun trip on the whole P&P brought some nice firewood and I had my iPod ready and other stuff - was a great ride...saw Brawley slide and Olds and all and had a great time 3-up wolf packin' cross the dunes and lightning speeds.

One more trip possible before summer hits ......

Tony
Nothing .....