Hamilcrf here to say thanks for the invite

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
hamilcrf

Hamilcrf here to say thanks for the invite

Post by hamilcrf »

OK so now I got to do 2 sites so I can stay in touch with the good and the bad :D Seems some of you guys are real opinionated and that is not nessasaryly a bad thing. The last post I saw of alisobob on the site where I met some of you guys was "why did ya let the guy continue". Speaking of some ugly welds I had goin on, on my 2006 125 LMC conversion.I told Bob I was a sap and somewhere he got zapped.Now I get an invite here. So Bob what went down. I am interested in knowing because Bob seemed like he knew his stuff and well He slammed me on some stuff he thought was his point of view and I had mine yet never a big deal. Happy to get the link to the site. My name is Kenny and I just can't get enough of the Cr 500 only been rideing them a few years yet I am at the point it is all I want to ride. Decided to build an LMC Late Model Chassis Thats what I call my (Shish listen close but don't tell) AF OHboy I should have not posted that! Well any how some guy I met on the other site posted some good info on how to build one out of a gen 3 125 so I used his input and build one my way. Heck it was not hard then I figured I better try to buy some 500's so I can build into 2020 so I buy them then decide I will need a place to off load the steelee parts so I start a web site cr500parts.com only trouble is I bought complete bikes and untill I build more LMC's I do not want to part out the whole bikes they are worth more complete because you can't sell every part. I love to hillclimb,have a 97 with extensions,Motocross,and my favorite is trail rideing real fast now fast is relative to your ability and I like to push it a little.Maybe to slow for some and fast for others it don't matter nothing to prove just have fun. I will even do a supercross if it is in front of me,I hate stupidcross because I suck! Never could jump that comfortably at 51 years I still practice yet have not been 100% in the injury department for the last 2 years my bad wrist is now my good wrist yet I know it will heal way faster than my old bad wrist! I have mixed feelings come on here being an advetizer on the banned from site and am still a contributing Hoon over there. I have nothing bad to say about things at that site yet I need to stay politicaly correct and try not to slip. I realy do not want to get into this happened and that happened I just want to enjoy the company of others who are into the 500. If I tiptoe at times please understand my position I want my website to be succesfull and I need to practice good bussiness. To some that may be a sell out yet that is how it has to be. When I get the motivation I want to offer every aftermarket CR 500 part I can and have a link to OEM thats my dream I just need to work on it and that is no fun I work enough at my job,plow driver for the state of Colorado and pothole patcher,fence strecher,potty cleaner for the state in the summer. So this is who I think I am. A fun loveing single parent with a hoon in trainnig. Yet he loves his valve eating 450, A snow skier.Been tellemarking 10 years love my powder mornings. Water skier. And of course dirtbiker! If anyone needs anything like say a rideing buddy I am up for it come to Colorado and I'll show you some good rideing maybe even lend ya a bike so you can just fly in.LETS RIDE!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Yo welcome aboard Ken.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Hamilcrf here to say thanks for the invite

Post by AlisoBob »

hamilcrf wrote:If I tiptoe at times please understand my position I want my website to be succesfull and I need to practice good bussiness.

Totally understandable Kenny.....

As for what happened on the other site, just ask V/H....

Turns out it probably was a blessing...

I have received more positive feedback on this site than I would have ever imagined..

Thanks for signing up..... But I ;m still going to call you out if I see any more birdshit welds...

:argue:

:wink:
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Welcome!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Ill be there july 6 in Crawford I will have a few bikes & kids with me. do you know of any riding right out from Crawford lake?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
hamilcrf

Post by hamilcrf »

Where is Crawford I am on call the week of the 4th only week all summer so I can not venture far from Steamboat. We have some good single track up in big red park the forrest service biggie used to help with an enduro up there so the trails are good. I got a ski boat and your welcome to ride ski and play if ya can make it to MW CO would love to entertain with you Lewsclan.On call is no bg deal just if someone wads an elk I got to drag it off the road. I can do what I want just need to stay in the Steamboat Area. If I ride I put the cell on vibrate and then I know they need me. The fire works are awsome in The Boat
ou812

Post by ou812 »

But I ;m still going to call you out if I see any more birdshit welds...
:lol:

Dude this place will grow on you pretty fast.
:)