Mike Fachar Update

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

lewisclan wrote:Have you guys seen this
http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1360263071
No I haven't. I haven't been there in so long I dont even remember the password. Is it about Mike or something else?

zorak-2 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:We all have our skeletons Igg-Ro..... Your a good person, and thats what matters.
You hit the nail on the head Bob. I miss all of you guys :(.
Prom...ing me to plan something. Off the top of my head Early May. A bit warm then. But need to wait for the Vaca check to come in. But need to get off my ass and stop wallowing in my own shit and get out there even if its going to Elsinore or Perris close by. Or possibly Comp Edge.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

there is a cop on the case
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Fucking scumbag is still at it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater[/quote]
Kevin
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I guess its never going to end
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
agent

Post by agent »

yea it will.. He will find the wrong guy to steal from or the meth will take care of it.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

agent wrote:yea it will.. He will find the wrong guy to steal from or the meth will take care of it.
Have you contacted the cop building the case yet?
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

This stuff just baffles me.
In the beginning there was so much potential.
I think there are 1 of 2 endings.
1. He's found stuffed in a dumpster somewhere.
2. He becomes Bubba's cell mate.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
agent

Post by agent »

No haven't called , wouldn't get any money back from him anyway, just trying to move on. I finished the build more than a year ago tons of pictures was going to do a wright- up on it but fachar just sucked all the life out of it. it's sitting in my garage 99 percent done but I cant get it to run right, when you are cruising at steady throttle it buck and jerks so bad it's un-rideable just don't know what to do.

Rick
josh

Post by josh »

agent: i am in the same boat with the kicking and bucking at light steady throttle, i have tried many things: pulse air gap, timing marks lined up, richer setup: #5 slide, 168 48 dgn 2nd from top my next step is to change out my newish stock reeds with my brothers v force setup and see if that helps, i and tried a lot to get this far…i just can't give up the fight

hang in there!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I've seen it many times in the past and will see it again... Meth ruins lives, families and friendships... I've seen it too many times recently. I hooked up a friend with a job at my work and he started using right before getting the job. He would come in 3-4 hours late, then work all night but not get anything done. The scabs on his face were a dead give-away. The dude has 6 kids.
My friend got her mom a job and everyone at the office loved her until she got into their homes and stole from them, stole from the company and even stole from her two daughters and mother. I liked Fachar and his family and hope he can someday get over his addiction and begin to make up for his actions, but in reality there is probably a far worse ending to this story. :cry:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote: I liked Fachar and his family and hope he can someday get over his addiction and begin to make up for his actions, but in reality there is probably a far worse ending to this story. :cry:
I hope the cocksucker gets AIDS from sucking meth-money dick and dies a slow painful death.
CR525Bruce

Post by CR525Bruce »

Don't hold back Bob, how do you really feel?