Supermoto 97 CR500 - Ohlins, lots of mods

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
dleeallen

Supermoto 97 CR500 - Ohlins, lots of mods

Post by dleeallen »

Thought I would see if anyone here as interest in my CR500 motard. It's a '97 that was built at a race shop in Florida. It's tough to find anything that was not upgraded or modded. Frame and motor are black powdercoat, Ohlins front and rear , Braking 4 piston front caliper and big rotor, Brembo radial master cyl, excel wheels, ported head, baja designs light kit at stator. The list goes on and on. I've also got a clear desert fuel tank for it, not pictured. No dirt wheels. Bike is plated in VT and has been registered/titled in VT, CA and FL.

It's not perfect but it's damn good. Could use a little clean up on the wiring for the headlight. And could still use a little tuning I think from it's former Cali jetting. Runs great at idle and wide open, less good if trying to cruise on the street. Not sure if it actually will ever 'cruise' though...

I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Turns out it's slightly ridiculous as a city commuter :twisted: But it is sweet and I love looking at it in the garage!

Lee

Asking $5800.

other

Post by other »

That looks like an E-line stator cover to me . . . . . ?
o.t.h.e.r . . . . .Over The Hill Enduro Rider
dleeallen

Post by dleeallen »

Definitely a Baja Designs cover

other

Post by other »

Trick, haven't seen that one before. What's the lighting coil output, any idea ?
o.t.h.e.r . . . . .Over The Hill Enduro Rider