Billet ignition covers

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I have parts headed your way, instead of 3 shipments I'd like to group them all if one of you Australian boys is willing to distribute them within the country.
I'll know what I have sorted on Monday, same with return freight, I have pieces needing to come back here also.
other

Post by other »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:I have parts headed your way, instead of 3 shipments I'd like to group them all if one of you Australian boys is willing to distribute them within the country.
I'll know what I have sorted on Monday, same with return freight, I have pieces needing to come back here also.
I can do that, if it'll help.
o.t.h.e.r . . . . .Over The Hill Enduro Rider
seanmx57

Post by seanmx57 »

I got mine yesterday, they went on a diet, not sure I want to jack up a truck with em now.

They still look good, I haven't tried em out though.
agent

Post by agent »

Got it in the mail , looks great , thank you.

Rick
josh

Post by josh »

i have not received mine yet...
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

I sent yours to ernie, he's forwarding to you.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Just let me know where to forward it to.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Dammit! I thought I'd put a paper in there with addresses and instructions to message me the amounts so I could PayPal u for the freight.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:Dammit! I thought I'd put a paper in there with addresses and instructions to message me the amounts so I could PayPal u for the freight.
i JUST got the package. ill check it out and report back. gotta pick it up first :)

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Need to know where I am sending these other two covers :) No instructions were in the package.

Thanks!

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

maddog1927

Post by maddog1927 »

I have not seen mine yet.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Ive got addresses, but didnt get them until I went out of town. I get back home next weekend, I will have them mailed out next week.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

maddog1927

Post by maddog1927 »

No problem, at your leisure. Just wanted to make sure I was on the list.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Living proof that NO good deed goes unpunished. This clusterfuck is still not finished 7 some months later. Sorry guys. At least no-ones called me scooterFachar. Yet. To my face. Lol
other

Post by other »

I think everyone involved appreciates what you tried to do here, and the fact that you stuck with it when it went pear-shaped. Personally, I would rather thank you than hang you. :cool:
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

If anybody wants a set of covers, I have about a dozen sets of these.
I don't think I can use them all.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
maddog1927

Post by maddog1927 »

other wrote:I think everyone involved appreciates what you tried to do here, and the fact that you stuck with it when it went pear-shaped. Personally, I would rather thank you than hang you. :cool:
Agree 100%. I have not been frustrated in the slightest over this deal.

I had been trying to get a friend of mine with a CNC to do them. Hind sight is 20/20, and as they say better thee than me!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Yeah, too bad this went to hell like this. Just sucks, because now that the machinist knows exactly what needed changed, stamping out more would be cake on his end. after going through this, I understand why nobody would want to do it again, but sometimes getting started is the hardest part. Imagine trying to get castings set up :o

Appreciate everything Scooter. It'll be nice to have a set of covers that will look great and be tough as hell too

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Nodge

Post by Nodge »

Ive got a stack of these covers that scooter had made.
I didn't buy them to try and make a profit, I just figured they would all move quickly, so I pony'd up cash for scooter to have a bigger batch made.
I will ship them anywhere, and only want what I paid for the covers plus shipping.
I'm not a marketing genius, just a hoon with some nice parts taking up space on my shelf.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
98CR500R

Post by 98CR500R »

pm sent about set of covers
98cr500
92lt250r
other

Post by other »

other wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:I have parts headed your way, instead of 3 shipments I'd like to group them all if one of you Australian boys is willing to distribute them within the country.
I can do that, if it'll help.
What's happening with this Adam ? Scooter ? There must still be other guys in Australia besides me with covers that are ONLY good for jacking your truck up on. Is this situation gonna get put right ?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I just mailed Clint's cover today. Will mail the other one this week sometime, time permitting.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

maddog1927

Post by maddog1927 »

NightBiker07 wrote:I just mailed Clint's cover today.
Got it today

THX
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Got Chris's mailed today aka "josh". should have it in a few days.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

josh

Post by josh »

got it looks great, plenty thick to withstand what i throw at it still. thanks