Wanted- clear desert tank

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Rhino89523

Wanted- clear desert tank

Post by Rhino89523 »

I am looking for a clear or translucent as they call it desert tank for a steel frame bike. I have a white desert tank I would be willing to trade, I also have a couple stock pretty nice shape tanks I could trade and I have boxes of other parts, let me know.
Algava

Post by Algava »

Hi Rhino,
I have a clear desert tank for you in exchange for the best looking stock white tank you have or a good looking front and rear rims 01'style(+money if necessary). Also if you have 1989 forks and triple or a decent rear shock.
The tank it's a 90', I hope it fits, picture tomorrow.
Any engines for sale up in your hood?
Ciao a presto
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Hey Al,
I actually already found a clear tank but I would still make a trade. I have a good stock white tank, I don't have any rims, I do have a couple shocks. No motors for sale but I have been seeing some completes in the $1500 range.
Algava

Post by Algava »

I'll take the tank and one shock, send me your email for the pictures of the tank.
If u need anything else let me know, I have reorganized the garage and have a lot of parts. Also have 2 or 3 rollers that I haven't had time to convert yet if u were still thinking of a conversion
Al