So this is where society is taking us...

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
MojoScojo

So this is where society is taking us...

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This guy had to commit a crime as a US Citizen to get what we offer every illegal alien.... Free healthcare.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:This guy had to commit a crime as a US Citizen to get what we offer every illegal alien.... Free healthcare.
I wouldnt worry about that. We have to help those in countries less fortunate than ours. Obama is gonna take care of it :lol:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
homenf

Post by homenf »

People in prison get free and better healthcare than average joe citizen and most likely better than our military/ military veterans also.
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

homenf wrote:.....most likely better than our military/ military veterans also.
Thats a sad, sad fact.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/ ... al-agents/

"....more than a dozen agents with automatic weapons burst into a Gibson factory in Nashville and seized pallets of ebony fingerboards from Madagascar.

Wyn Hornbuckle, a spokesman for the Department of Justice, said the raid was part of an investigation into possible violations of the Lacey Act, which makes it unlawful to import wood that was exported illegally under another country’s laws.

The intent of the law is to protect woodworking jobs in India."

So Obama authorizes the Justice Dept. to shut down Gibson Guitars.. to protect Indian jobs...... nice.

F/U Obama.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

That Gibson raid is very disturbing.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ya' think??

From the Wall Street Journal:

"After the 2009 armed raid, Mr. Juszkiewicz (Gibson CEO) resigned from the board of the Rainforest Alliance, which seeks to preserve tropical forests. He said he didn't want to tar the nonprofit with bad publicity. A Rainforest Alliance spokeswoman said he wasn't pressured to step down, and the group continues to praise Gibson's efforts to promote responsible harvesting of wood.

Scott Paul, a Greenpeace official in New York responsible for forestry issues, said Gibson for years has done "great work" to promote better forestry practices."
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Our federal government is simply out of control.
The Gibson thing made me want to take some kind of action when I first heard about it but, other than voting not much can be done.
I suppose I could paint my face up like Al Jolson and spend my days stirring up shit but, with my personality I would probably be in jail for assault within moments.
Stockpiling ammo for if and when is about the only thing that gives me any comfort.
I know that sounds crazy but is it really, given the things that have happened in the last several years?
homenf

Post by homenf »

No U.S. law was broken and they got that treatment! They give major firepower to drugdealers in Mexico and treat a legit company like criminals. We have no need for this department.
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I've read about the lacey act before, if they start throwing that shit arround all you guys are fucked!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... movie.html

I am so sick of fucking unions, fucking lawyers, fucking beuracrates, fucking politicians, fucking firemen , fucking cops, fucking murderers getting released, fucking drug dealing mexican cartels, fucking terrorists, fucking TSA.....

I fucking ready to go buy 5 of these, a shitload of ammo..... and make my own headlines....

:evil: x 491
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

AlisoBob wrote:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... movie.html

I am so sick of fucking unions, fucking lawyers, fucking beuracrates, fucking politicians, fucking firemen , fucking cops, fucking murderers getting released, fucking drug dealing mexican cartels, fucking terrorists, fucking TSA.....

I fucking ready to go buy 5 of these, a shitload of ammo..... and make my own headlines....

:evil: x 491
Get me one too :lol: :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I was NOT in Cupertino this morning...

http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-3rd-dead- ... 12036.html
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Heard about that Cupertino deal from my Buds who live down there, glad it wasn't you Bob, I was hopeing to see you at Hoonfest again or Dunefest.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:Heard about that Cupertino deal from my Buds who live down there....
I meant I wasent the one pulling the trigger, and swapping banana mags...

I've had a shitty few days..... Roosty too.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Thats what I meant....I have been on a shit streak myself, capped off with the note I got from the DMV yesterday saying my license is getting suspended for excessive points, which would be fine if I had any...apparently I had been driving like shit in Alabama, got it straightened out today, only took 6 hours and multiple trips to the DMV....Pops isn't doing so well either, and my gazillion dollar road project at work went sideways, great job paving by the contractor if you like you teeth knocked out of your head as your driving your Bentley Down Northstar Drive. I am going to get my ass reemed by my Board and I see legal fun on the horizon.

Can you get a few of those guns...ahh forget about it I live in Nevada :wink:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:Pops isn't doing so well either....
I was thinking about your Pops about the time Pauley lost his..... Stay strong Matt, and give the man a hug from me....
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Circle of life, Hug is done.

The whole thing is creating some problems at home. My Dad doesn't want my kids to know until they need to, my wife wants to tell them now. I in my oh so delicate manner have told her it's not her deal, it's not her call and she has zero say on this one. She thinks I am living in denial because like my Father I deal with things on an as needed basis, well right now there is nothing to deal with other than enjoying whatever time we get with the guy. I guess I don't show enough emotion about it all like she did when her Mother was going through it. I know whats happening to him and I know how it ends and it sucks...but we are not there yet, how is that denial? Women can be such a pain in the ass, I love my wife but she seems to have a hard time understanding people do things differently.

O.K. enough of my vent maybe I will go try to find a new picture for the "too much ass" section of Wally World, a nice juicy ass always makes me smile.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:...a nice juicy ass always makes me smile.
Ive been holding one in reserve , for a special occasion.....

..... done.
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

That guy in Cupertino worked for the same company I do.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

This guy is AWESOME!
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

OCCUPY JUPITER!!!!

Did you know that right now, 25% of the planets horde 75% of the moons in our solar economy? We need to make sure that no planet attracts more than their fair share of moons!

If you think that’s ridiculous, wait until you hear the increasing desperation newest battle plan from Zuccotti Park. The Brazen 3 are also spotlighting other natural economic phenomenons such as the education bubble, Obamacare’s unintended consequences, minimum wage and more!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.