Paulie.....

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Condolences to you and your family mate
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
ellett

Post by ellett »

My condolences, Paul. I hope you can celebrate the good times you two shared, looks like you had a lot of them.

AlisoBob wrote:Pauls Dad was a right on dude, who proudly served this country in two tours through Vietnam.
Prolly a cakewalk compared to raising Paulie... :lol:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Bob and Banned Hoons,
I wanted to tell you thank you for your support of Paulie and for your prayers during this very difficult time in both his and my life. Paul and I have been blessed with the years that we had with his Dad. I am blessed with the strength Paul is showing to take care of me and the business that comes with the death of a Dad and a husband. Paulie lost not only his Dad but his best friend but he has so many years of memories that will always be with him.
Had a really good chuckle with Ellett's post:

"AlisoBob wrote:
Pauls Dad was a right on dude, who proudly served this country in two tours through Vietnam.

Prolly a cakewalk compared to raising Paulie... "

I asked Paul how long Ellett had known him..."not that long" and we all laughed. Anyone who has raised a typical Scorpion child learns that after they are done wandering in the alleys that they DO grow up and "Soar with the Eagles".
Once again, Thank You all for your kindness.
May God Bless all of you and your loved ones.
Regards,
Sherry Stoffers
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

Paul and Mrs. Stoffers,

I've been off the forum for a couple of days and just saw this. Sorry for your loss! Enjoy the memories you have. It's a blessing to have had a Dad that is involved in his son's life.
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart