WTB Hydraulic clutch conversion

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

I love my magura as well and have not run into any situation where i miss my cable..... it did start to puke a little from the slave cylinder the last few rides but has never left me stuck.

i was able to pick up the new slave cylinder that has some updates. larger pull rod dust boot and one piece design.

WTB Hydraulic clutch conversion

Post by other »

Hey Adam, Parts arrived today, thanks very much. Dust boot is a bit tired, can they be bought as a separate item, do you know ? I'll let you know how I get on once it's on and all bled up.
Cheers mate.
Greg
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

its a pain to get magura parts, but it can be done
use magura blood
bleed using bobs method, pop master cylinder off, uninstall slave from engine, remove gold cap, pop the piston out the , top master up so it dont run dry, hold slave vertical and when you see no bubles put piston back in
if theres no air in it it will have more throw than a cable
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish