Porting tools/techniques

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Wait until you come ride with us at Pismo in July.... Food is Off-the-Hook!!!

Hope you like Lobster and Scallops drown in butter / garlic + all the smoked Tri-Tip you could ever imagine.....
Pony

Post by Pony »

AlisoBob wrote:+ all the smoked Tri-Tip you could ever imagine.....
You dang Californians.... Its brisket!!!! Lol
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

AlisoBob wrote:Wait until you come ride with us at Pismo in July.... Food is Off-the-Hook!!!

Hope you like Lobster and Scallops drown in butter / garlic + all the smoked Tri-Tip you could ever imagine.....
Bob there are only 2 things I have found I am not fond of....beats, and water chesnuts. I keep trying them to make sure I still don't like them. If thats an invite I'm in get me some dates. I might even be able to talk the wife and kids into that deal if its a family affair. My wife loves the beach, watching me ride up and down a giant hill of sand in the middle of the desert...not so much. With Lobster, Scallops, and tri tip she will even follow me into the desert sandpile. I'll bring a few bags of oysters :lol:
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

Pony wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:+ all the smoked Tri-Tip you could ever imagine.....
You dang Californians.... Its brisket!!!! Lol
:lol: Never fails to learn something new around here! Always wondered WTF tri-tip was but knew it sounded good!
WHITEBULL

Post by WHITEBULL »

Rhino89523 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:Wait until you come ride with us at Pismo in July.... Food is Off-the-Hook!!!

Bob there are only 2 things I have found I am not fond of....beats, and water chesnuts. I keep trying them to make sure I still don't like them. If thats an invite I'm in get me some dates. I might even be able to talk the wife and kids into that deal if its a family affair. My wife loves the beach, watching me ride up and down a giant hill of sand in the middle of the desert...not so much. With Lobster, Scallops, and tri tip she will even follow me into the desert sandpile. I'll bring a few bags of oysters :lol:
The Giant sandhill must be SandMountain NV! My wife went once.......she didn't quite get it either..........but then again we didn't have lobster & scallops. We live in Portola, CA 50 miles west of Reno. Pismo is a long ways away, but there's nothing like riding on the beach.
95 CR500