who has a gen 1 roller for sale?

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
roost251

who has a gen 1 roller for sale?

Post by roost251 »

looking for a 1st gen roller for sale. I had one lined up but it looks like the deal fell through. Just tossing it out there if anyone has A gen 1 af and may be thinking about selling or they want to build something newer. Thanks hoons.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

As you know I have one that I am getting ready to part with, but i gots no title....bill o sale only...

long story.
roost251

Post by roost251 »

Hey hoons I think I am gonna pull a brit. No not parts fallin off the bike or getting wasted to ride, (and this may be the first time brits name is used in a good way). I think I am gonna bite the bullet, sell bikes/parts that I got and look for a blown 05' or newer. After hearing the taylor podcast and riding my friends practically new o5 450 seems its the only way I want to go. I thought the 450 would be such a pig and handle like doo doo, but mang it felt so slim, light and went exactly where i pointed it( I was not expecting that!!) So admins I guess you can delete this post. Thanks hoons.