Airport screening policies.

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
MojoScojo

Airport screening policies.

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Stupid TSA Nazis. :twisted:

Sorry Mojo....that's effing BS.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

This is standard Government stuff. Harass everyone in the remote chance you might stumble upon something by chance. And never mind trampling on anyone's dignity or liberties. It is called security theater and basically means give the sheep a false sense of security. It doesn't help their cause when they are caught way of charter asking questions about why people are legally carrying money, have sequential checks on their person, and/or happily copying the contents of your laptop. I am very confident that the jobs on offer attract people with the worst of motives. There are more effective sophisticated methods - including profiling - and every step that changes our American lifestyle is a small victory for the terrorists.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
Travis

Post by Travis »

I think this is totally bogus. Why would the pilot need to sneak something on the plane when they could easily just crash the damn thing. Sometimes I think things just get a little ridiculous.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

I don't think independent thought and reasoning skills are high on the recruitment criteria...
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

They have one of those machines in Phoenix here and while i dont fly much, i too would refuse the machine.

Would you guys send your wives or daughters through there if asked? or refuse and take the consequences?

Again how stupid do they have to be, as mentioned the pilot could just crash the plane? fucking monkeys the TSA is.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

bullshit. I dont want some nasty fat ass security guard oogling over my girlfriends body....fuck that shit in the ass.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Travis

Post by Travis »

lol he sounds like a winner. :lol:
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

Again how stupid do they have to be, as mentioned the pilot could just crash the plane?
no shit
hes obviously part of the taliban :roll:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Dont fly overseas.... Each time I flew out of Frankfurt Int....they run you through the metal detectors, then you get your junk grabbed during a pat down. Not just getting your junk cupped, but grabbing your dick likes its the damn Charmin. Why is this different?

1) Fail to yield and the Politzie will beat your ass....they dont fuck around.
2) This was 1995-1999 that this happened.

Yeah TSA is a bunch of sweaty 400 lb inbreds on a power-trip. Dont hide any Cinnabon in your pants.....
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

i dont see the point of the insane security......you can kill more people bombing a bus or two than you can with an airplane, unless you hijack it and crash it into something. i mean seriously, why does flying need to be so stupidly secure? metal detectors and bomb detection is all thats needed. they should make the cockpit 100% separate than the cabin.....meaning the cockpit entrance is on the outside of the plane. problem solved. you just eliminated hijacking.

bomb detection would then be about the only other thing that matters.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo