California

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Tharrell

California

Post by Tharrell »

Well, California has rejected 2 of the most successful businesswomen in favor of a fruitloop for governor and a troll for the senate.
California is in real trouble fellas.
Good people and businesses have been leaving for several years because of the confiscatory nature of the state government not to mention the absurd rules and regulations.
Such a beautiful state, it is truly a shame.
I would say, make sure your police departments are fully staffed if nothing else.
When the true cuts are finally made, the moocher class will do what they do, take what's not theirs.
This is a California thread, so much has happened we should have a thread for each state to keep it straight, just my opinion.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Well, I didn't get what I wanted, to say the least. But then again, I am not part of the majority with my hands out either. Thats the problem with CA - so many "moochers" as you put it want the free ride - so they'll always vote blue. Can you believe there was even an asshole on the ballot that wanted to change the voting age to 16 and allow illegals to vote also? Shit like this makes me not proud of my state at all. :twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

If I could find a job making the same money in another state id be gone!
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Meg Whitiman sucks.... I'm not pissed she lost.... I'm pissed she was the candidate.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is the doosh that really bothers me.... what an ass....
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

arleybeer40 wrote:If I could find a job making the same money in another state id be gone!
making less in another state wouldnt exactly be a "pay cut" as the cost of living would most likely be less, not to mention you'd be paying less taxes.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

yeah we are a bunch of dum asses who shoot our own foot off
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

I gotta agree with Bob. Our selection was absolute crap. I was hoping Steve Poizner would of made the ticket. He should of run as an independent IMO.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tom McClintock

http://www.tommcclintock.com/

This is my guy.....
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:Tom McClintock

This is my guy.....

..or him. Just goes to show you $$ talks.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

If this guy could be voted Govenor, Calif would be 110% better, overnight.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

where the hell was this guy :shock:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

I taught in southern Cal. several years ago......I lasted a year.

After coming from Montana, I was shocked by the stifling amount of regulation and taxes. Everywhere I turned I was surrounded by losers. (no offense to the working class)

I made a sincere effort to really look closely at the draw. When I looked really hard I could see the paradise that was likely once there, but it was clear to me that it is gone for good....

The population is largely made up of zero liability voters, and the general consensus was for me to accommodate them. Since enabling idots is not in my nature, I knew the only alternative was to move.

For those who believe you can't make the same $, I would say that is probably true, however, I had/have more $ to spend on things after bills than I ever did there.

Life is so much less expensive in every other place I've been....Reno, Florida, Texas, Montana.
redrocket190

Mark Steyn on California...

Post by redrocket190 »

In California, Barbara Boxer and Jerry Brown have beaten Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman, two Republican candidates tailored for the Golden State, professional, centrist, and without any of that establishment-disturbing Tea Party craziness like certain lady candidates in Delaware and Nevada. And they both lost. I think we're seeing in California the limits of the democratic process in a Big Government state. The statist workforce and the dependency class can outvote the productive class. And, given the number of Californian small businesses who'll be ordering the U-Haul in the morning, that electoral gap will only widen in 2012 and beyond. California is Greece: The arithmetic does not allow for meaningful correction. The question is whether Texas and other non-insane states will volunteer to play Germany to Sacramento's ouzo-swiggers.

http://www.steynonline.com/
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

AlisoBob wrote:Meg Whitiman sucks.... I'm not pissed she lost.... I'm pissed she was the candidate.
exactly. I felt sick at the polling place. WTF?
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

AlisoBob wrote:Meg Whitiman sucks.... I'm not pissed she lost.... I'm pissed she was the candidate.

Regardless of how you feel, the fact that she lost results in more of the same fucked up tax and spend entitlement system that has your state bankrupt.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

YUP
AlisoBob wrote:Tom McClintock

This is my guy.....
YUP
lewisclan wrote:yeah we are a bunch of dum asses who shoot our own foot off
YUP
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Stiles got it again.
The worm has turned for California.
They don't have a snowballs chance when the moochers outnumber the producers.
What the hell, maybe we could work a deal with China.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I make as much as I would in CA, only I have a $950 mortgage, everything is cheaper and I don't pay state income tax... Even if I could make a little more in CA, the cost of living to income ratio is shit. I don't love vegas, but I can provide a better life for my family here. I really disappointed that the republicans couldn't have anyone better than angle to put up against reid. she was a crazy bitch, but the vote was still close.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

dannygraves wrote:I make as much as I would in CA, only I have a $950 mortgage, everything is cheaper and I don't pay state income tax... Even if I could make a little more in CA, the cost of living to income ratio is shit. I don't love vegas, but I can provide a better life for my family here. I really disappointed that the republicans couldn't have anyone better than angle to put up against reid. she was a crazy bitch, but the vote was still close.

Nah - you'd make more dude. And you wouldn't have 120 degree summers...well unless you were Brit living Barstool. :lol:

But judging what happened with Reid - your state - well at least the metropolitan areas, where all the moochers are - is sounding like Cali more than you like to think. I thought for sure Pelosi and Reid would be out.

Problem in cali, yes, the moochers are outnumbering the producers. And I know they didn't like hearing Meg's plans for welfare. :twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...