the way i see it

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
100hp honda

the way i see it

Post by 100hp honda »

seems like theres a few guys that still hold gss in high regards and thats cool. its what makes this country great, you can spend your cash when and where you want. but i cant help but notice everytime the gss name comes into controversy there seems to be some sort of publicity stunt very shortly there after. possibly to divert attention ? recoupe a few lost customers ? just curious if im imagining shit or if others see it the same. you butchered bobs cylinder, (still havent seen you post any explanation to what went wrong :? ), shortly after you post some pics how you built a bike for robbie and he won. then you say everyone was trying to steal your ideas :roll: :roll: . let me tell you somethin, no one wants your ideas..... and robbie has proved he can win on any bike he rides, just happens he was on yours that particular year. it shouldnt gloss over the fact what happened with bob a couple days earlier. and theres other instances like this that have happened before in the past. the smoke screens aint working no more. everyones glad your here, just keep it real with the peeps :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/view ... ght=sieman

http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/view ... hp?t=10136

To put both these post's in the "Approved Vendors" section is odd.....
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

Get it right 100 for your information Bob doesn't have one of my cylinders,He didn't like the one I did for him and he got a replacement of brand new parts for his old parts that we're worked on ,He got a new cyl. full list price $513.00 - A brand new head full list price $150.00 and a brand new wiseco 636mo89.00 piston full list price $223.00 . total $886.00 And if he would have bought these parts outrite with his banned discount of $221.50 he would have gotten them for $664.45 And I didn't qibble with him I just replaced what he wanted .Now let's hear about any other vendor doing this even walmart doesn't stand back of there products like that.
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i know he doesnt have one of yours. he sent it back, you gave him new parts and he sent them to canada. you did the right thing :clink: . im not just hammering on you..... if that shit about jerry hall is true, it dont sit well with me either. aint rushing to judgment on that because its hard to say if we got the WHOLE story. he did damn good work at one time...hopefully that hasnt changed. granted the story we were told was it was just a small cracked bride but why wasnt the customer informed ? instead it was shipped out and customer was told to keep a eye on it :roll: . thats lame and not something i would expect from a professional.
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

No he didn't send thoes parts to canada look at the pictures, I don't know and don't care what he did with them that's his business not mine ,And as far as Jerry's work I think he does as good or better than most in the business,The customer should have asked for a redue or his money back As I know Jerry he would have taken care of it also as I did with bob.
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

glen howell wrote:Now let's hear about any other vendor doing this even walmart doesn't stand back of there products like that.
I dont think anyone else would have Glen.....
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

100 = Troll

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

aparently your panties are twisted about something :lol: . i dont know and dont really care but its all cool. was just trying to help the less knowledgable folks such as yourself from getting screwed. if someone wants to be a 40 year veteran to the 2stroke world they better bring their A game and not some shotty back yard shit. other wise theyll get alot of critisism and a sever scolding. if bob had swept his gss problems under the rug, good chance you or some other member would be the next customer back here crying cuz your shit seized up half way down the driveway. of course you wouldnt know what happened cuz you arent smart enough to look at the shit before putting it together. by some slim chance you did look over the parts before hand its doubtful you would of noticed the mechanical flaws, because i just dont think you understand much more than the bare basics of how the engine works. should be thanking bob and the other guys that bring this stuff to the surface. not just fingering gss but theres been others. TTM was another example. wasnt there also a guy namerd big jay ripping people off ? hey if you want shit brushed under the rug so YOU or someone else gets hosed then im sure bob could arrange it :lol: . peace out butt cheese :cool:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Butt Cheese? LOL that's a good one!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

butt-cheese

you know, that stuff, that you find at the back of your underpants, and it sort of looks like dust but you know it isn't, and you smell it, and it's kinda like cheese?
yeah, that's butt-cheese. Enjoy it.

try to help a brotha out and this is the treatment ya get :cry: :lol: :lol: . glen will be back.... with a good straight bore and everything will be back to normal :cool:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

100hp honda wrote:aparently your panties are twisted about something :lol: i dont know and dont really care but its all cool.
You know, I'm not even going to read the rest of that.

Obviously you do care or you would not be starting shit with the ol' man.

If you don't like his work STFU and move on. Jesus......... Must be a slow day at the office or you didn't get layed last night. :shock: :lol:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

about 3.5+ years ago i moved on. some of the new guys coming into the dirtbike scene arent as well informed as the rest of us. its only fair they see the whole deck of cards before making a big financial leep. what they do next is on their own shoulders. you wanna take fachars name off the buyers beware list and pretend it didnt happen ? or better yet you wanna tell one of his customers he screwed to "stfu and move on ? let me know how that works out for ya :wink:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

100hp honda wrote:about 3.5+ years ago i moved on. some of the new guys coming into the dirtbike scene arent as well informed as the rest of us. its only fair they see the whole deck of cards before making a big financial leep. what they do next is on their own shoulders. you wanna take fachars name off the buyers beware list and pretend it didnt happen ? or better yet you wanna tell one of his customers he screwed to "stfu and move on ? let me know how that works out for ya :wink:
but i think the point here is that glenn didnt screw over anyone....so a mistake was made on glenns side (im assuming). Point is, he took care of everything and made it right by the customer. if anything, this story should be added to the list of reasons why someone SHOULD do business with glenn.

I havent ever had any work done by him, so I am clueless as to his quality of work. but just by knowing that he stands behind his work, I wouldnt hesitate to send him my stuff if I was in the market for these services.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote:Point is, he took care of everything and made it right by the customer. if anything, this story should be added to the list of reasons why someone SHOULD do business with glenn.
I'll agree with that, as long as he gets his machining back under control.

He still has not answered the question..... " What happened?"
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i said what i had to say so im signing off on this one. glen your a alright guy, maybe get that boring machine tuned up alittle though :lol: :lol: