Our Daily Fight Against Terror

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Our Daily Fight Against Terror

Post by AlisoBob »

This was supposedly written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady.

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not
brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan ,
across the Potomac From our nation's capitol and in a field in
Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a
horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was
"desecrated" when an overworked American soldier
kicked it or got it wet?... Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself
in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people
on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the
Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere
possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are
sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed
through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents"
in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting
their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in
search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of
their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their
First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law
Instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave U.S. Marine roughing
up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who
Have been Humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident,
rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is
Told not to Move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to
the bank: I don't care

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer
Mat, and Fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is
complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely
believe in your heart of hearts: I F-ing don't care.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
Difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
-- Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
thestuz

Re: Our Daily Fight Against Terror

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:This was supposedly written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one ticked off lady.

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not
brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan ,
across the Potomac From our nation's capitol and in a field in
Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a
horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was
"desecrated" when an overworked American soldier
kicked it or got it wet?... Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself
in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people
on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the
Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere
possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are
sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed
through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents"
in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting
their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in
search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of
their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their
First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law
Instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave U.S. Marine roughing
up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who
Have been Humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident,
rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is
Told not to Move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to
the bank: I don't care

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer
Mat, and Fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is
complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely
believe in your heart of hearts: I F-ing don't care.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
Difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
-- Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
1,911 was apparently brought to your shore because of your blind and full support for israel and its war crimes committed against the palestinian peoples.2, yes over 3000 people were killed on that day. to this day they still haven found the planes/bodies from the pentagon or the field in pensilvania???. on your first day of your planned"shock and awe" campaign against iraq(which was unwarranted and illegal and had nothing to do with 911), over 10,000 innocent men/women/children were killed by your country in one night. isnt that terrorism?3, personally i dont give a fuck about the koran,but some do.4, george bush let the whole binladen family escape america by plane(the binladens were the only people allwed to fly 3 days after 911) then gave osama a 3 month head start.5,the fanatics in saudi arabia are backed and armed by "your" country for there oil(iraq allowed christians).6,americans know the risk of going to iraq for money after they are blowin the country up(rip,nic berg).7,cant blame them for hiding an a mosque with there pidly little ak47, when there up against the biggest army in the world trying to kill them (wouldn you hide in a church too).8,suicide bombers are just dumb asses veiled in religions cloak.9, americans abusing prisoners of war IS NOT ON.over half of those prisoners were innocent and held there on presumption.some died of there injuries.10, humiliating arabs and killing wounded civilians in a 3rd world country cos they cant understand your language is not on. its the reason they rise up against you.11,if you want to invade a foreign country, dont complain about the food bill of the people you incarcerated.12,if you think the marines made a differance, your right. was it a good differance? est 1000,000 civilians from an innocent country dead? only history will judge you on that.13, offering to die for an unjust cause is nothing but a waste. jesus died cos a jew sold him out for 12pcs of silver. some times you need to stop and consider both sides of the story. iraq was an innocent country.you planned it, you ruined it. you killed over a million INNOCENT and displaced millions and left even more millions in a poverty and destruction while sacrificing your own lives and treasure.you put sanctions on that country for 12 years and many thousands of children died because they were denied medicine.yet you dont care.it ammounts to genicide.3 u.n. inspectors quit out of disgust. you want to talk about terrorism??? HOLY SHIT!!
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

:postwhore:
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
bodger

Post by bodger »

Yup yup yup and yup, you can pretty much take yup to the bank on this one stuz.

The rest of the world just can’t understand America’s blind un-conditional support for Israel; they (Israel) behave like fucking nazi’s but brush off every UN attempt at exposing them as war criminals. They don’t fool anyone outside America but unfortunately there is fuck all anyone else can do. Without a lead from an American president and official American foreign policy nothing will ever change there, the rest of the world just don’t count, the nazis can continue with their atrocities.

Of course you realise you are now a total pariah on this site for speaking the truth, welcome to the club.

Bodger.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

You are really unwise to take either side of the Israeli v Arab debate. Plenty of extremism on both side of the coin that will keep that conflict going forever.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote:Plenty of extremism on both side of the coin that will keep that conflict going forever.
Forever + a day......
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

911 was an inside job, everything else is window dressing.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

New World Order?. Well the Old World Order seems to be serving the corporate and political elites just fine.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

AlisoBob wrote:
redrocket190 wrote:Plenty of extremism on both side of the coin that will keep that conflict going forever.
Forever + a day......

We will never live to see the end of that situation. :roll:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

redrocket190 wrote:You are really unwise to take either side of the Israeli v Arab debate. Plenty of extremism on both side of the coin that will keep that conflict going forever.
i was not starting a debate on arabs vs israel. i was replying to a house wifes from new jersys comments.(not that shell ever get to hear) :wink:

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

iggys-amsoil wrote:911 was an inside job, everything else is window dressing.
x2. and bin laden was the mother of all smoke screnes.do you really think that a man in a cave could get past americas (n.o.r.a.d.) air defence systems and hit all those targets with dumb arse pilots that couldn even fly crop dusters proppery? n.o.r.a.d. can scramble fighter jets in less than 2 minutes to and plane anywhere in america. so why didnt they scramble one plane until it was all over??? total of over 45 mins??? a man in a cave could do that? wow! just a shame the 911 inquiery was a white wash. i must commend "charlie sheene" for recently coming out publically and asking obama to re-open the inquiry. it takes balls for high profile celebrities to come out and say that shit when they could just sit there and enjoy there ignorance and bliss.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

thestuz wrote:
x2. and bin laden was the mother of all smoke screnes.do you really think that a man in a cave could get past americas (n.o.r.a.d.) air defence systems and hit all those targets with dumb arse pilots that couldn even fly crop dusters proppery? n.o.r.a.d. can scramble fighter jets in less than 2 minutes to and plane anywhere in america. so why didnt they scramble one plane until it was all over??? total of over 45 mins??? a man in a cave could do that? wow! just a shame the 911 inquiery was a white wash. i must commend "charlie sheene" for recently coming out publically and asking obama to re-open the inquiry. it takes balls for high profile celebrities to come out and say that shit when they could just sit there and enjoy there ignorance and bliss.
sounds to me like you have seen a movie.........
if so then you can write a book and Kiss my ASS and make it a love story
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

lewisclan wrote:
thestuz wrote:
sounds to me like you have seen a movie.........
if so then you can write a book and Kiss my ASS and make it a love story
documentaries actually. and nah, ill pass on kissing your arse. i have to do enough of that already th get by. but your free to kiss mine?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

touche`e
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

lewisclan wrote:touche`e

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJoTlbJ7 ... re=related[/youtube]

And speaking of kissing ass

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLInWGTq ... re=related[/youtube]

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Last edited by "SOLID Bro!!" on September 19th, 2009, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Are you serious? :bong:
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

I find it laughable that people read or hear something somewhere that seems plausible to them and it instantly becomes fact. Try doing some actual research.....and consider the sources. Those that don't are simply idiots.

thestuz
bodger
iggy

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY IDIOTS!!!

Those that can only back up their accusations with what they believe and made up facts.

Professing themselves wise, they become fools.
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

Tayler89 wrote:I find it laughable that people read or hear something somewhere that seems plausible to them and it instantly becomes fact. Try doing some actual research.....and consider the sources. Those that don't are simply idiots.

thestuz
bodger
iggy

Those that can only back up their accusations with what they believe and made up facts.

+1

i like him as an actory, but charlie sheen is also an idiot, as are most of todays celebrities. they live in their own little worlds and have no idea of how things actually work, just what the liberal douche bags out there tell them.
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tayler89 wrote:I find it laughable that people read or hear something somewhere that seems plausible to them and it instantly becomes fact. Try doing some actual research.....and consider the sources. Those that don't are simply idiots.

thestuz
bodger
iggy

dude, have you even seen these films on it or not? cos if you havent then you arent qualified to comment on weather its true or not. and if you have seen them then you would see why its so fucking set up, and you will realise that it(911) doesnt add up.id be quite happy to believe that it wasnt an inside job, but buildings just dont fall down like that mate you know what i mean? the architects designed them to withstand multiple impacts from air craft. and if you still believe that buildings can fall at freefall speed(WITHOUT THE USE OF EXPLOSIVES), then just look at the footage of "BUILDING #7" then tell me what you think. never before in history have buildings fallen down like that anywhere in the world, and its never happened since so if you can be fucked, go watch the movies quoted, educate yourself,then explain building7,the(no wreckage/bodies)crashes in shanksville/pentagon. then put up educated comments. thats what these forums are for. but until youve actually seen that shit YOUR COMMENTS ARE UNEDUCATED.but your still free to voice your opinion.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

LAYNFRM wrote:

thestuz
bodger
iggy

+1

i like him as an actory, but charlie sheen is also an idiot, as are most of todays celebrities. they live in their own little worlds and have no idea of how things actually work, just what the liberal douche bags out there tell them.
MADE UP FACTS??? how can a aircraft evaporate upon impact dude?? tell me that, please. and dont tell me 9 tone engines burn up to nothing. cos thats bull shit! ask any engineer. charlie sheen probably is an idiot, he even used to have a coke addiction. but hes smart enough to realise planes engines dont burn up/evaporate. how about you?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Oh boy, :doh: the guy can't even fess up to what part of this planet he's from.

Well bud, when you come up with the engines and landing gear from PA and the Pentagon we'll talk, course then there isn't much to say after that. My mind is made up and I'm done with it.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzLYk07o ... re=related .housewife from new jersy, this is for you!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

in fairness, i didnt believe it till i seen the evidence for it either. i just cant beleive how the main stream media dont give it the coverage it needs. they spent more effort trying to work out if bill clinton boned monika lewinski.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. :roll:

She sure gave him good head though and lots of it by the sounds of it. :wink: :D

A pity she didn't give me some, could do with a bit. :lol: :lol:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I can feel the love