MX dream

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Ported&Polished

MX dream

Post by Ported&Polished »

I got the new Transworld mx mag yesterday, and read it before going to sleep. I ended up dreaming I was in Glamis or somewhere hanging with a few bros in abig party trailer with a second floor and like 4 or 5 rooms. So I was chilling in the one room and my bros all wanted to sleep, so I bailed ouside and ended up barowing a pit bike witha headlight and went for a short ride with some punk. When we got back there was a dj spinning shit and a bunch of young hotties in bikinis and tank tops drinking some red booz so i jumped into the scene and was like hanging with a little 20 year old or something sharing her drink with her. Then some group of teen punk dudes started some shit with me saying old timer, and chubster and whatever, so I ended up schooling this one punk verbally. I said something to him about keep beating off and some day you might get lucky. That was about it, just a unussual dream with hot betties and booz and bikes in it, hope I get into the next episode tonight. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Let me guess..... you saw that wardrobe malfuction in the December issue? :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Oh me like Miss Santa in bikini round eye. She have berry berry good body G.I.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Let me guess..... you saw that wardrobe malfuction in the December issue? :lol:
:D