Dumont night drags June 12th

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
britincali

Dumont night drags June 12th

Post by britincali »

Found this on another forum, I went the last 2 years and its definalty fun as fuk and gets the mid summer sand fix sorted :lol:

Its gonna be a nightmare for me to go as im already taking the weekend of the 6th off but I definatly gonna try to get out there sat after work pull an all nighter then drive home early sun morning get changed and roll out to work :lol: :lol: :lol:

"After last years attendance lots of peeps been asking about it, soooo..........Summer night drags @ Dumont will kickoff Saturday June 12th at Banshee Hill, sundown till ?????!!! There will be a 16 light stadium setup and the hill will be graded aswell..................Who's in??????? BRING YOUR A-GAME AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!! "
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Re: Dumont night drags June 12th

Post by 100hp honda »

britincali wrote:get out there sat after work pull an all nighter then drive home early sun morning get changed and roll out to work HAMMERED :lol: :lol:
:headbang:
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

mind you this is just a pre-cursor to the original and yearly night "gathering" at banshee hill which should be the weekend of my b-day aug 14th i believe or maybe we set the weekend before either way one of those 2 weekends i will find out for sure and let you guys know the official date :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

ISBB wrote:mind you this is just a pre-cursor to the original and yearly night "gathering" at banshee hill which should be the weekend of my b-day aug 14th i believe or maybe we set the weekend before either way one of those 2 weekends i will find out for sure and let you guys know the official date :D
got any more info on this GATHERING ? if the funds allow, i might be able to do it :D