"SOLID Bro!!"

Payback is a bitch F#$K LA

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

A letter from Arizona to Los Angeles

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/051 ... onapdf.pdf
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

HAHAAH! Nice!

All these assholes in such an uproar over this law - its retarded. How about the one that Oklahoma has...??

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/02/oklahoma.immigration/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/2 ... 58002.html

You dont hear anything about that one....wonder why?

and here's a couple of vids that'll get you thinking:

Video 1 http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html
Video 2 http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438712/index.html

:twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I fully support tougher immigration. hell, i support shooting anyone northbound over the border. after about 30 fucks get shot, the rest will say FUCK THAT and stop doing what they are doing.

on a side note, i just saw about 20 mexi's working on a local new construction job planting trees and such. i bet 99% of em were illegals.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

NightBiker07 wrote: on a side note, i just saw about 20 mexi's working on a local new construction job planting trees and such.
yeah, and all the money made is sent back home. :evil:

redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

No better argument for (real) free trade entered into between consenting parties without any government involvement.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

From
the L. A. Times:

1. 40% of
all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million
people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.
This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working
without a green card.
2.) 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3.) 75...% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4.)Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid...

this is why they are boycotting AZ. They are worried that they illegals are going to leave here and go there and make their situation worse.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Anybody in Cali recall the beaners' stupid idea of "a day without a Mexican (or was it immigrant)??? That was the BEST idea ever! Gave me an idea of what it would be like. Was fuckin awesome! My 60 mile commute during the week was like a weekend drive - absolutely NO traffic! I think they should repeat....permanently! :evil:

Oh and the argument about how they contribute to our economy? bullshit. Guess what - fire all the illegals and hire all the unemployed to fill those positions. Kill two birds with one stone. Stop the extensive welfare program and force people to work. All those low end jobs that "no one wants to do" will suddenly be filled. Kids can once again, get summer jobs mowing lawns and delivering papers. (Try getting a job doing that now! I tried getting my son employment...all taken by illegals). People would lose weight by having to get off their fat asses, diabetes would go down, health care costs would decrease...The problem is that the US populous is fucking LAZY! :twisted:

eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

hoofarted wrote: Oh and the argument about how they contribute to our economy? bullshit. Guess what - fire all the illegals and hire all the unemployed to fill those positions. Kill two birds with one stone. Stop the extensive welfare program and force people to work. All those low end jobs that "no one wants to do" will suddenly be filled. Kids can once again, get summer jobs mowing lawns and delivering papers. (Try getting a job doing that now! I tried getting my son employment...all taken by illegals). People would lose weight by having to get off their fat asses, diabetes would go down, health care costs would decrease...The problem is that the US populous is fucking LAZY! :twisted:
There you go with all that common sense.... Too bad it's dead in this country!
"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I think what AZ is doing is the best thing for their economy. Sure, they have to pay a better wage for legal workers, pay their taxes, etc. but ultimately more money would go back into the local economy as taxes and regular spending. Most illegals have several families in one house, they eat cheap food, drive old beaters they buy for cash and send all the money back home. A legal worker will take his girlfriend out on dates and give the local restaurants and movie theaters business, he might finance a brand new american made pickup, he might go get himself a new TV at best buy, etc etc. it will all feed back into the economy. All these farmers are whiney bitches about their wages, if the wages go up, they'll have to eat some of their greedy-ass profits. I have met some professional farmers, they are not poor.
Its just like at my work now, they hire illegals as installers and with the money saved the owner goes on another world cruise and her hubby upgrades to the porshe GT2 even in these hard economic times, but I still have my hours cut. Paying better wages for legal workers will not drive prices up, they will merely lower profits.

As a whole illegals are a major burden on our economy and on top of that, one stole my tools! that fucker!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

hoofarted wrote: Oh and the argument about how they contribute to our economy? bullshit. Guess what - fire all the illegals and hire all the unemployed to fill those positions. Kill two birds with one stone. Stop the extensive welfare program and force people to work. All those low end jobs that "no one wants to do" will suddenly be filled. Kids can once again, get summer jobs mowing lawns and delivering papers. (Try getting a job doing that now! I tried getting my son employment...all taken by illegals). People would lose weight by having to get off their fat asses, diabetes would go down, health care costs would decrease...The problem is that the US populous is fucking LAZY! :twisted:
EXACTLY!!!