Any opinions!!!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
ckaster500

Any opinions!!!

Post by ckaster500 »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/23/ ... index.html

Any thoughts on this ? I guess Sharpton is all fired up! Read where he is going to be in arizona when the bill takes affect so he can walk around and encourage people to not show there legal American ID's to law enforcement when they are approached. I did not know he spoke spanish :lol: I think they should arrest him for fueling an issue that is not in any way shape or form racist. Its all about trimming the fat. Pay some tax and support the system that is being sucked dry feeding people that do not feed back,, or,, get out! There are ways to be here legally. Many many solutions to this problem but every "F" n time I turn around the race card is being played. Are we truley equal anymore? If I started a group like the naacp and only helped a certain race get along in life ......... well I think you know what I am getting at. I mean really what would happen If there was all white month or white college funds,.........So are we equal? I think alot of problems would go away if people like that would stop bring it up. Stop brining up shit that has never affected them a day in their lives.

I had better quit now! :)
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

I tell you what most people here in AZ support that bill. The media is spining the facts concerning the "probable cause" that officers have in making a stop. They still have to have a valid reason (we know they can make anything up they want) and a person does not require "papers" unless they are an immigrant and in which case federal law requires them to have thier visa on them at all times anyways.

Simply show a valid ID and be on your way. its that easy. they can not come up to you off the street unless you are behaving in a suspicios manner. (they can make this up too) but again show an ID and be on your way.

bottom line is if you are illegal GTFO, AZ has been footing the bill for these people long enough.

Worth mentioning is that it was *already* against the law for undocumented immigrants to be here, now we are simply enforcing the law.

what is interesting is that other states do NOT require citizenship or any other form of proof to verify ther person is here legally to obtain a license. I wonder how these cases will be treated. I also believe this will open the door for a national ID card, which im not sure i agree with at this time. I am glad someone finally stepped up and did something though.

Kenny