Obama haters club!!!! Free sign up!!!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

pimp559 wrote:
eyesky2002 wrote:I guess I need to check my membership on AR15.com and Assaultweb.net to make sure I am still signed up!! :lol:
#6 ? Notice where my avatar is shooting :twisted:

But your avatar is using a commie rifle!!! Kill the Cat!! AR-15 baby!
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

LOL!!!! Commie rifle :lol:
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
redrider

Post by redrider »

He pretty much deserves the white house because hes black. :roll: and you're racist if you don't vote for him.

You will hate him if he gets elected if you don't now. I'm not really sure how you could own one these sweet machines and support this obamanation at the same time. McCain and Palin look like Washington and his musket compared to this fool. Speaking of which, I heard that guy had like forty dicks.

Sign me up fa sho.
I'd rather be hauling ass
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

eyesky2002 wrote:Hey kids I have a black bike and it is feeling a wee bit oppressed..... Back to topic :lol:
I have a black bike too!! I fucking hate you racist white bike riding mother fuckers. :lol:

All i can say is i'm extremely happy to not have to deal with all the crazy drama you americanos are creating for yourselfs...At least here in Canada we still have a conservative govt!! NANANANA!!!

haha jk boys, i love you guys down in america and i will always support your troops. but honestly who really gives a flying fuck, Obama isn't going to be the worst thing to ever happen to your country so just chill out, try not to be fucking racist as-all-hell just because your president is black. and stop saying that you only hate obama because his policies! that's just an excuse to hide your fuckin racism. Dudes i am as white as they come, and my head is shaved to the fucking skin, but i deffinately don't care about obama being president and would still be a proud canadian if it happened up here, so just be happy to be american no matter what happens. God bless the USA!!...but he would rather live in Canada! :wink:
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

Balaclava wrote:
eyesky2002 wrote:Hey kids I have a black bike and it is feeling a wee bit oppressed..... Back to topic :lol:
I have a black bike too!! I fucking hate you racist white bike riding mother fuckers. :lol:

All i can say is i'm extremely happy to not have to deal with all the crazy drama you americanos are creating for yourselfs...At least here in Canada we still have a conservative govt!! NANANANA!!!

haha jk boys, i love you guys down in america and i will always support your troops. but honestly who really gives a flying fuck, Obama isn't going to be the worst thing to ever happen to your country so just chill out, try not to be fucking racist as-all-hell just because your president is black. and stop saying that you only hate obama because his policies! that's just an excuse to hide your fuckin racism. Dudes i am as white as they come, and my head is shaved to the fucking skin, but i deffinately don't care about obama being president and would still be a proud canadian if it happened up here, so just be happy to be american no matter what happens. God bless the USA!!...but he would rather live in Canada! :wink:
He's not FUCKING BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO!!!, you can't be part of the club.

pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

#8 REDRIDER

:D

Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

pimp559 wrote:
Balaclava wrote:

He's not FUCKING BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NO!!!, you can't be part of the club.
Dude common, he looks BLACK AS FUCK to me, but i guess since you're a 'pimp' you would know more about it then me...I have 1/2 metis blood and half european blood, i look as white as snow in the winter, and if i ran for president you would say i wasn't white because i am half of a half native?!?!...so youre saying that back in the slave trading days obama would have been ''saved'' from slavery? HAHA you can keep your club for lame insecure white boys...
mudsling

Post by mudsling »

I am in.I have two sons 13,16 very worried about Russia,Islam nations,North Korea thinking the USA is a pussy now, since we have a bleeding hart marxis as president.Well maybe Boma can talk to them .Russia has moved in to Georgian Rep.Boma is giving Getmo prisoners trials we pay for and bringing over to our soil to do it,then let them go in the USA.We will be paying for there up keep also.I could go on but I had to get off my chest Thanks All :evil:
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

#8 Mudsling

Make sure you add it to your signature. :D

kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Hate him or not hes gonna be your president for the next 4 years,How could he be any worse then Mr Bush?Besides the fight against terrorism,which IMO is far from being over and put America how many million or billion $'s in Debt & lost how many lives?no disrespect intended to service members,you guys are Warriors in my books and earn my upmost respect,you guys should be training our military.What did George Bush do for the USA????fuck he was more concerned with running the rest of the world then he was about the USA,I'd rather listen to obama anyday then look at Bush's goofy face with his bullshit speeches,Shit When The Canadian govt turned conservative a few yrs back it seemed to sound like the end of the world for most Canadians but here we are a few yrs later with a newly re-elected Conservative Govt and dam near a majority at that,perhaps you guys should give him a chance to prove hes the man for the Job,Black or not,Pimp it don't look like your gonna get the troops your lookin for here,fuckin give it a rest already :roll:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

kkvslayer wrote:Hate him or not hes gonna be your president for the next 4 years,How could he be any worse then Mr Bush?Besides the fight against terrorism,which IMO is far from being over and put America how many million or billion $'s in Debt & lost how many lives?no disrespect intended to service members,you guys are Warriors in my books and earn my upmost respect,you guys should be training our military.What did George Bush do for the USA????fuck he was more concerned with running the rest of the world then he was about the USA,I'd rather listen to obama anyday then look at Bush's goofy face with his bullshit speeches,Shit When The Canadian govt turned conservative a few yrs back it seemed to sound like the end of the world for most Canadians but here we are a few yrs later with a newly re-elected Conservative Govt and dam near a majority at that,perhaps you guys should give him a chance to prove hes the man for the Job,Black or not,Pimp it don't look like your gonna get the troops your lookin for here,fuckin give it a rest already :roll:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. We'll see what the Supreme court says in Dec. about him being our illegal immigrant president. Your right about Bush though, he sucks ass!!! Still recruiting troops and proud to have the ones we already have. :D

ahracer1

Post by ahracer1 »

2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

WHITE HOUSE

enough said[/i]
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
durkn

Post by durkn »

Incompetent SOB

Obama - why stupid people shouldn't vote...
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

that should be on a t shirt... or bumper sticker
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
durkn

Post by durkn »

2strokeforever wrote:
that should be on a t shirt... or bumper sticker
It IS...
I've been selling them on Ebay since before he took office:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1154

Send me your address & I'll mail you one
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

lewisclan wrote:I dont think I hate anyone I just dont want that lame ass as our leader
Couldn't say it any better...
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart
kevin_s

bump to the top

Post by kevin_s »

Count me in.

I like a steaming pile of dog shit more than I like obama .
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

Put a white in the white house why be run by a mixed breed... if you see what they have done in my country and the rest of africa you quickly rethink your vote
crashtestdummy

Post by crashtestdummy »

Since I work for the federal government I should speak my mind. Wait till I finish my doobie first...........................................Ahhhh much better. Okay what was it you wanted me to tell you about your mind. Oh, I'm supposed to say whats on my mind???? UMMMMMMMMMMMMM I don't know what it is that I don't know. When I got hired I was supposed to swear at the president<<<< no wait!!!!! I was supposed to swear to uphold the constitution Yeah that was it. I held it up until my arm got tired then I said FUCK THIS its not worth holding up anymore. If there were any real men at the white house they would quit wiping their asses with it and treat it with the reverence that the founding dudes meant it to have when they wrote it up. Wait a minute, I need another doobie cuz I hate it when I make sense. ...................................Ahh much better. Okay, I work for the USDA in the NRCS agency. Congress is debating the 2012 Farm Bill as I smoke. The Farm Bill comes out every four years so this is a tense time for some federal employees. I make you all a promise that I account for every dollar spent on agriculture improvements so not all federal employees are idiots. Just the smart ones in Washington and I don't care about the color of there skin. I judge a man by his character and honesty. So don't lie to my face so I don't have to beat the truth out of you. The poeple that are worth voting for live in your neighborhood but sadly they are not on the ballot. We own this country lets take it back and if we have to kick someones ass to the curb so be it. Time for a beer, I hope we meet on the trail someday. I don't drink or smoke when I ride, riding is the fun part,I only need pain medication after I ride, if you can call what I do riding but some how I manage to hang on to the bars. If I have offended anyone with this rambling-------tough shit.
I can't hang on to my 500 but I love trying
black

Post by black »

Is any of the obama haters democrats and do the average republicans hate Bush? I only ask because I am from South Africa.
homenf

Post by homenf »

The only good thing that happened in the last four years is the U.S. elected the first black president. This has shown how far we have come from being a racist country.

Why couldn't it have been Allen West or someone like that?

I do hate Obama for trying and putting in the steps to destroy the U.S.
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

homenf wrote:The only good thing that happened in the last four years is the U.S. elected the first black president. This has shown how far we have come from being a racist country.

My question is, isn't racist to elect a black president just to say we have elected a black president? If not racist, hypocritical at best.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
homenf

Post by homenf »

jbird_710 wrote:
homenf wrote:The only good thing that happened in the last four years is the U.S. elected the first black president. This has shown how far we have come from being a racist country.

My question is, isn't racist to elect a black president just to say we have elected a black president? If not racist, hypocritical at best.
It is racist to vote for someone because they are black... Cough, cough... 90% of who voted for Obama?

I don't see how it is racist to be proud of America (or some of them) for voting in a black president for the first time.

Now we can get over the proud to be an American stuff and wait for the U.S. to fail. There was a slight, slight chance for us to turn the boat from going over the waterfall if Romney got in there. Now we are fucXed!
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
homenf

Post by homenf »

No new Haters yet?!
Anyone look at their paycheck since the first of the year?
Anyone remember OShithead saying he wouldn't take away our gun rights?!
Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Out of control EPA, Obama Care, Insane Debt from out of control spending, giving highest tech jets and tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood (goodbye Isreal) and on and on,..

The only thing he was truthful about was he would fundamentally change the U.S. The idiots just didn't think he would flush it down the toilet, but some of us knew.
94 CR125
06 CR500AF