Barry Bonds.... Pre Steroids

Use some common sense ....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Barry Bonds.... Pre Steroids

Post by AlisoBob »

This guy is such a asswipe....

I'm going to party the day away when A-Rod breaks his record....

SAN FRANCISCO (TICKER) -- San Francisco Giants manager Bruce Bochy believes fans will be watching the future Home Run King at AT&T Park on Friday night. And he doesn't mean Barry Bonds.

Alex Rodriguez is in town with the New York Yankees to begin a three-game interleague series, and Bochy has told the San Francisco Chronicle he expects the third baseman to beat any record that Bonds might set.

Bonds, 42, is seven home runs shy of matching Hank Aaron's all-time record of 755.

However, if and when he passes Aaron's mark - set in 1976 - Bonds should expect to lose the record within a decade.

Rodriguez, 31, has 491 career home runs. If he hit 35 each season and retire at 40, he would surpass 770 for his career. However, he seems determined to do it even more quickly, and already has 27 homers this season.

"I saw a lot of him when he was with Seattle," said Bochy, who was managing the San Diego Padres during the late 1990s when Rodriguez was a Mariner. "We shared the same spring-training complex. He's an unbelievable talent.

"He's a great hitter who uses all fields and has tremendous power. The question is, can he, or whoever approaches the record, sustain that? If anybody can, he can. He's so consistent with his power and he's such a healthy guy. It wouldn't surprise me to see him approach the record."
sabreguy

Re: Barry Bonds.... Pre Steroids

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:Image
"
Now that's funny right there :lmao:

I am a Ken Griffey JR. fan myself even though I am not a huge baseball fan.

No motors involved in the sport!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!